• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I you were chosen to come up with a name for a new pokemon game, what would it be?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I keep hoping people will jump on the bandwagon along with me for this.
    I keep saying there should be a pokemon game where they unite all the Regions and you could travel between all of them sort of like what they originally did for Gold and Silver.
    It should be called something like "Ultimate Pokemon" or "Pokemon World".

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
    Years
    All my names are names that should could have been used instead of Black and White.

Pokemon Ebony and Ivory Versions
    Pokemon Dawn and Dusk Versions
    Pokemon Ionian and Aeolian Versions

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    All my names are names that should could have been used instead of Black and White.

Pokemon Ebony and Ivory Versions
    Pokemon Dawn and Dusk Versions
    Pokemon Ionian and Aeolian Versions

Aren't Dawn and Dusk used for the set of Digimon DS games? xD

Personally I reckon Orange and Purple would be cool - no idea what the sequal would be though! An orange and purple legendary set would have to accompany, which could only look amazing.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    Pokemon Sun and Moon, it would have you start in Kanto and end in Unova, with a visit to the Orange isles of course.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I would call Pokemon Jugem-Jugem ****-Tossing The Life Of Shin-chan's Two-Day-Old Underwear Balmung Fezalion Isaac Schneider 1/3True Love 2/3 Hangnail Anxiety Betreyal Knows My Name Or Does It Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout-Cod Dogfish This Is a Different Dogfish,I'm Talking About The Dogfish Shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe All's Well That Ends Well Runny Diarrhea.

LeafeonxxEeveexxEspeon

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Since it started with colours (Red, Blue, Yellow), then went through gems and ores and whatnot (Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum), then returned to colours (Black, White), then I think it'd be fine to go back to gems, right? So... Opal, Amethyst, and Topaz, not necessarily in that order. I think Amethyst would be the continuation. As far as the Gen V continuation, everyone's saying Grey (or Rainbow, haha), but I'm sure the ever-creative creators will in fact choose Grey, or a variation of. Black and White don't really have anything else to turn to, unless you count Shadow, Eggshell, or some other made-up colour. Heck, they could spite us all and call it Neon.

Years
    I'm thinking of Pokemon Origins, the main plot takes place in the future and the main plot is about solving where and how Pokemon existed and you'll be able to time travel :D

Last edited:

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
    Years
    Pokemon:

Revelations and Endings

Main plot would be a darker theme like Pokemon Colosseum and it would somehow end the series.

Back