• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iAmBack

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
  • Heyy everyone! No one probably remembers me, but that's okay. Just thought I'd say I was back after like 2 years of inactivity x_X. I'm a spriter/artist person and I'm back to make new comics (link in sig). Though no one seems to care about comics anymore! Back in my day (LOL) comics were alllllll the rage.. or well were more active than they are now.

I need new friends because all of my old friends from PC are kind of "dead". Feel free to say hi or welcome back! (It'd kind of suck to make this thread and have noone post in it, It'd make me a total loser xD). Okay well, I have to go read some crappy books for school now.. How fun!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome back im Diglett 032 you don't know me but i'm glad you came back if you want to be friends just ask.

Back