• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iamdead would like to battle!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2009
    highlow,
    Just got serious about pokemon recentlly, (lol serious about pokemon). And figured joining a forum would be a great way to furter the experience.

I dont favor any particular type for battle, I mean, I really like ghost types, but I have a hard time training them-so i compromise. eh, not really into contests at all- I dunno if you folks are into that sorta thing....just know I'm not that kinda guy, lulz.

uh, in conclusion-eh, I spend 80% of my workday daydreaming about dashing about on grassy plains riding my arkanine with my saybleye pearched atop muh sholders, So i feel like i would fit in ona pokemonthemed forum.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Nice to meet you iamdead, my name is Keahi and this community is very welcomed to stay here at its amazing wifi center to battle and even trade pokemon.

Metal Haunter

Now I shall reign in blood!
    Years
    Greetings Dead. I Just got here myself and I too am a fan of ghost type pokemon.
    Enjoy your stay and hit me up if you do wanna battle.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    Hi Dead welcome to PC. Enjoy here. Don't forget to read the rules. (Don't be dead come to life)

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Welcome iamdead. Make sure to read the rules, follow them, and check the FAQ before posting in Community Questions and Feedback.

Back