• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iCarly

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    This is the new Nickelodeon sitcom and I find it hilarious. It stars Drake and Josh's Miranda Cosgrove. It's got lots of online related materials, including their own website iCarly. Carly and Sam do wacky, hilarious things on their webshow and it's really enjoyable, even though they ran into a lot of mishaps. It's a good sitcom. Funny.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    OMG iCarly rox!!!! Best thing to ever happen to Nickolodeon!! My face webcast on the website is "Hey what am I sitting on" thats funny. And when Sam hides the banana, that freaked me out a little but, funny! lol

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    iCarly is by far one of the best new shows Nick has produced. It was weird at firt seeing Miranda Cosgrove not as Meagan and as Carly (her like polar opposite). But I love Carly and the rest of the cast.^^

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm pretty sure a lot of people will flame me for this, but i hate it.
    to me, it just seems very much like the opposite of what I want.
    its just a person who has an online account, i really don't find anything special about it.
    And they made it so everyone likes her. Its too fake for my taste. Lastly, i think the jokes are very immature.Seriously, they are teenagers! Its like something nick came up with at the last second.
    but thats just me. I just hate anything thats produced by Nick and "real".
    I can complain much longer, but there is no point to, when i'm going to get flamed.
    but more importantly, wouldn't it make more sense if it was a"do you like this or not" question?

Back