• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ice's NEW Breeding Center

Did you find this thread helpful?

• It was the BOMB DIGGITY!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • It was pretty good.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Meh. OK I guess.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. Poor job. Terribly thought out.

• This place totally S-U-C-K-S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
Years
  • Hey everyone, my breeding center is back, and it's time for me to get working!​

Rules:

1. NO SPAMMING- Pretty simple, huh? Not for some people it ain't.

2. NO FLAMING- People do have feelings, so don't hurt them. I'm sensitive, and so are other people.

3. NO INTER-GAME BREEDING- I will not breed pokemon that require me to have a different game to fill out the order. I do have Emerald, and that's the only other game that I will take requests for.

4. IVs- I do breed Ivs. Give me a spread and i'll do it.

5. EVs- I do not EV train pokemon here. It takes a while and other people are in line. Maybe I will if business is slow, but I would have to accept EV training it.

6. HACKS- Why would there be hacks here? Every pokemon is straight from the egg. If I happen to stumble along something that seems wrong, I will report it to you.

Donated/ Wonder Bred

(None yet. Sorry)

Give-Aways

I have WAY too many pokemon crowding my boxes. There are so many that I don't want to list them all. I will, however, post some of the pokemon that I have basically every nature of.

Scythers- Every Nature
    Totodiles- Every Nature
    Misdreavus- Every Nature

There will be more! These are all free!

Breeding Requests

I will take five breeding requests t a time. If you are any higher than number five, I will put you on lay away until a spot opens up. We go on a first request first get basis. Every breeding request costs 10 credits.

Here is the breeding form:

Pokemon: What species?
    Nickname: Slasher, Quick, Peace, etc.
    Nature: Calm, Rash, Modest, Timid, etc.
    IVs: x/x/x/x/x/x (feel free to leave some spaces Xs. It makes the job easier. The IVs are checked at level 10, so they won't be right on the money.)
    When: Time when needed.

Credits:

Everybody who posts asking for a breeding request or job automatically gets 20 credits. Credits are used to request bred pokemon. They are also used to possibly buy a donated or wonder bred pokemon at the top of this thread (none yet). A donated pokemon gets you anywhere from 10- 200 credits.

Credit List:

BoboMaster13- 0 Credits
    jblaze31- 20 Credits
    El Softo- 20 Credits
    Gunners- 20 Credits
    RouIette- 20 Credits

Jobs

I will be hiring people to help me with the breeding process.

Jobs:

Breeder (Needs to breed for nature, species, and gender)---3 Spaces/ Paid 55 Credits per month

IV Checker (Breeder gives stats, and IV Checker checks to see if they're right)---2 Spaces/Paid 25 Credits per month

Supplier (Needs to give breeders resources neccessary for breeding)--- 2 Spaces/ Paid 35 Credits per month

Breeders- RouIette
    IV Checkers-
    Suppliers-

Projects

Any of the breeders can help me with my projects and get paid extra credits for working overtime.

Ninjask
    Speed Boost
    Jolly Nature
    22+/28+/x/x/x/30

Gengar
    Levitate
    Modest Nature
    25+/x/x/28+/30

Breeding List:

1. BoboMaster13

Lay-Away:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    no as long as it's a male. do you by chance have any beldums
    thanks a lot dude

Last edited:

BoBoMaster13

Shiny and Event Collecter
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Breeding Request!

Togepi
    Serene Grace
    Modest Nature
    25+/x/x/25+/x/20+

Torchic
    Mild Nature
    x/x/x/25+/x/20+

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    i can do

Breeder (Needs to breed for nature, species, and gender)---3 Spaces/ Paid 55 Credits per month

IV Checker (Breeder gives stats, and IV Checker checks to see if they're right)---2 Spaces/Paid 25 Credits per month

Supplier (Needs to give breeders resources neccessary for breeding)--- 2 Spaces/ Paid 35 Credits per month
    for you

El Softo

Porygon 2012
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    May I have a Misdreavus? Also, do you have any spare exp shares?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014

I can help with breeding...but I'd only be able to breed a few species since I haven't completely transferred everything from my pearl yet |:

ゴンベ

Credit For Drew For The Avi.
    Years
  • Hey Ice,

Could you reserve One of those Adamant Totodiles for me please? Until I beat the 1st gym on my pearl and able to get my Pal Pad ...
    Also what moves do they have?
    If so that would be great!

Thanks
    ゴンベ

El Softo

Porygon 2012
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    Any will do as long as it's appropriate. Ready now?

Josh

El Softo

Porygon 2012
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    Thanks, although there was no exp share on it.
    I don't know what that egg was but you can keep it, I bred it but forgot.

Back