• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Ichida's Trading Parlor! ~

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • EDIT: All done. Got all I need. ^-^ Thanks to everyone who has traded me. Thanks much to Paranoia who practically gave me what I was missing. :P

Last edited:

Ichida

Years
  • Sorry, but I need to keep my Palkia. I want to collect everything. Is there anything else you'd trade?

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Ichida, I can give you Spiritomb, Hippodoan Gible, by today, around 5:00 PM australian time, and when I get Dialga I'll give it to you aswell, all I want in return, is a ditto.

Ichida

Years
  • Excellent. And that Darkrai you said you'd get me? *Big, needy eyes* I don't need the Hippos anymore though.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Excellent. And that Darkrai you said you'd get me? *Big, needy eyes* I don't need the Hippos anymore though.

And yes the Darkrai, I haven't forgotten! oh no no no, coz I want him to, lol

But yeah you'll be getting Darkrai, either with Dailga, or shortly afterwards, like a day, so less than 3 days and you'll have it. Also, have you even finished the game, because when I trade it, it might not listen, you know?

Ichida

Years
  • Yes, I finished. I'm ready and waiting for whatever you can send!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hmm...I ask anyway, knowing the chances:

Skorupi for a Combee?

...Do you even have a Combee?

Ichida

Years
  • You don't have MSN or AIM??

...wow. You're like, the first person I've ever met without at least one of them. <.<;;

Er, yeah, PM me, or something...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yeah, the only one I actually have used was Yahoo Messenger, but my account for that kind of just died and I can't get into it anymore :(.

Okay, PMed you.

Back