• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iconmon Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    While i was on youtube i thought "Hey! Why not make a Windows version of pokemon?" so heres icon mon!

Story:Windows invaded the rom! So now you have to get iconmon and get to the server by beating the elite four and hack windows so they wont send in any more icons!

Features: New pokemon , new trainers , new area , new chats

Progress: 0%

Im not doing it right now right now im seeing if its a good idea

Last edited:

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    While i was on youtube i thought "Hey! Why not make a Windows version of pokemon?" so heres icon mon!

Story:Windows invaded the rom! So now you have to get iconmon and get to the server by beating the elite four and hack windows so they wont send in any more icons!

Features: New pokemon , new trainers , new area , new chats

Progress: 0%

Im not doing it right now right now im seeing if its a good idea
    Hey! That's funny! I love that idea! Make a storyline and features section, I wanna learn more about it!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I think I've seen something like that on youtube, something about a powerful "Recycle Bin" attacking I dont remember what XD

Yeah, why not? We've had all kind of weird ideas, go for it! >.<

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Hmm, This is very intresting idea and very wierd too. But I think It will end up great. I'll keep an eye on this to see how it works out.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I think it would make for a nice hack. Good luck with this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back