• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Okay :) looks good peeps. Once you're all done, I'll finish updating the challenges, and such.

Also if everyone can get their first day post by Wednesday that would be great. I'll probably PM people sunday evening just in case. Of course if you are busy or what have you, feel free to PM me and we can arrange something. Otherwise players might die in the game (oh noes! :3 )

And yeah, day 1 is up :P

If I forgot anything be sure to tell me in some way or another, haha.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, I may be gone all next week (Vacation + Dad's house = No internetz D=)

Just lettin' ya know in case I miss a day, which I don't think will happen.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Did you want your challenge 2 ahead of time? If so I can arrange that. And if you're not here to post it, I can post it for you on the upcoming Wednesday or later too.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    @ Lynette: I definitely see some character interaction with your character soon, because I just made my day two post, because I won't be here when that comes. And my character is dying in the dessert now.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Did you want your challenge 2 ahead of time? If so I can arrange that. And if you're not here to post it, I can post it for you on the upcoming Wednesday or later too.

No, that's fine.
    Besides, if it comes down to it I can try to post using my cellphone. So I should still be able to manage a post one way or another.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Okay, sounds good :)

Yeah I forgot that spring break too is just around the corner.

EDIT: by the by, I'm loving everyone's responses :D

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Okay, sounds good :)

Yeah I forgot that spring break too is just around the corner.

EDIT: by the by, I'm loving everyone's responses :D

Yeah, scratch that. I should be here for a few more days. Yesterday there was almost no snow on the ground, then God decided to send a blizzard my way. So, no driving here for a little while (too bad, I must miss my sister's birthday party(it would have been fun, the theme was; Masquerade: Goth Version))

So much in so little time, it can get annoying.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm currently almost done my break at work so I probably won't be able to post for another 5 hours.

Crazy weather!

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • I sincerely hope everyone is still here. No, I'm not dead, just slightly distraught since my DS has been taken away temporarily.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    awww :3

I think everyone is still here, we're just waiting on two more posts. Baseball should any time I think. I'll be at work tomorrow until night time, so you two will have to the end of tomorrow to post. :P

Cirrus

Years
  • Also, I just realized the pure awesome of Chirachiino. I would like to add it to Amelia's roster and remove the 3 Premier Balls for more berries and a King's Rock (screw catching Pokemon, I have a chinchilla). Just as well, since I haven't posted yet... Excellent.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Okay :)

I'll be home around 11pm Mountain time. I hope everyone will have their RP up :P

You can always PM me if this will be a problem. But I would like to post the 2nd chapter tonight or tomorrow. And after this 2nd chapter is up, we can pick up the pace. I mean I'll still give a week, but it seemed like a lot of people posted there's within the first 3 days.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    haha, i found a way to post, but i don't have my post for day 2 on this computer. So feign, could you still post that for me when the time comes.

Cirrus

Years
  • For anyone who wishes to utilize iodine (but mostly for Eeveemaster):

You cannot have a bottle of iodine. Iodine, as anyone who has taken chemistry will know, is a solid at room temperature, and sublimates into violet-pink gas easily. You can, however (and I think this is what you mean) have a bottle of TINCTURE of iodine, which is iodine dissolved in ethanol and water with a bunch of potassium iodide added to increase solubility. Tincture of iodine is extremely useful in a survival situation, able to be used as a disinfectant as well as a water purifier, and both of my characters are equipped with it. Don't add any significant amount of iodine to water, though, as iodine is toxic in amounts larger than that necessary to disinfect drinking water.

...Just an aside. In case anyone wants more accuracy.

And no, Feign, I'm not done my post. ; x

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • Cirrus@
    I did not know that! Thank you! I just saw that that was what the main character in The Hunger Games used, so I didn't do much research into it. I did, however, know it was used as a purifier and disinfectant; poisonous in certain doses.

Cirrus

Years
  • Yes, that information is indeed correct. You only want typically 5 ppm elemental free iodine in your drinking water.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • Ah yes I am just off the coast of location 4 ,now on the mainland. if character interaction is what you desire. :) Cuz I want some.

Cirrus: Cool. My grandpa uses Iodine for purification purposes. I didnt think about putting it down though.

Back