• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Not true. I just looked at the rules and noticed that anyone could revive the thread so long as it's not over a month since the last post date and I just revived it with one day to go.

EDIT: And to have something to add, while we're doing the pairs thing, we could have the harbinger release the suggested (by feign a while back) Psychopathic Serial Killer for x amount of days and each day that our characters survive it counts as a challenge win.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • Not true. I just looked at the rules and noticed that anyone could revive the thread so long as it's not over a month since the last post date and I just revived it with one day to go.

EDIT: And to have something to add, while we're doing the pairs thing, we could have the harbinger release the suggested (by feign a while back) Psychopathic Serial Killer for x amount of days and each day that our characters survive it counts as a challenge win.

Oh. I just thought that it had already been so many days that we couldn't do that. And I don't know about the serial killer thing.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    okay, so the harbinger will have teleported them there. and...........

Attendance?: Who is still here...

Me
    Baseballa 34657
    Eveemaster9
    and...

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • okay, so the harbinger will have teleported them there. and...........

Attendance?: Who is still here...

Me
    Baseballa 34657
    Eveemaster9
    and...

I think I have the pairings down. it could go like this;

Myself/Eevee master
    Garnet/Nakuzami
    Cirrus/Hisself (He doesnt seem as active on here. So he could have his own characters interact.)

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • I told you guys. I'm a lazy bastard (who has FINALLY gotten around to writing! yay).

:f

But yeah, OC x OC sounds like a plan. Cool story bros.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    OK!!!! darn, lemme finish an SU for another RP my homework and then I'll just post. WAIT. would their stuff, even if it weren't with them at the time go to them?

Back