• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    Hey guys if you can find the obscure reference YOU GET A PRIZE.

Name: Caira Fetzer

Personality: Caira is a collar-popping, egocentric prick. Oh wait, let's say that in a nice way. Caira tends to have a bit of an ego problem. If anyone can do anything, she thinks she can do it better, and she's not afraid to let people know it. Despite this, she still somehow manages to be charming. This is probably due to the fact that she can be a very supportive person, and is willing to help people get past their challenges and improve. Just remember, you'll never be better at her at anything. Except maybe art. Or cooking. Several things, actually, but Caira uses her ego to ignore these downfalls.

Caira is extremely social. If she was part of an animal documentary, she'd be the one weird animal running around and bugging everybody. Caira can't stand being alone well, but she's quick to get people to like her. One of her main goals when she gets into the other realm is to find the other trainers. She's a quick talker who doesn't always think things through. On more than one occasion, this has caused people to get annoyed with her - not that she cares. Screw what other people think!

Not that she's not judgemental. She has a bad tendency to base opinions off of first impressions, and it'll take her a while to change these views. She's not completely insensitive to their feelings, and won't say anything bad to thing to their face. Actually, she's happiest to see people get along (even the people she doesn't like.) If someone tries to initiate an argument with her, she tends to just take it unless one crosses the line. If other people get into an argument, she'll try to diffuse the tension with a good joke. However, she has accidentally started several arguments herself with rude, snarky comments.

She is rather vain, and can easily go on talking about herself for a while. She irritates easily, and if you get on her bad side, she'll be suspicious of you for a while. She's hard to fool - despite the first impression you might get of him, she's actually quite intelligent. She just doesn't act it most of the time, since she doesn't want people thinking she's some brain. Oh, and she's as stubborn as a bull and as patient as a stop sign (which is very patient.)

Appearance: First off, Caira is whatever the equivalent to Asian is in the Pokemon World. She's tan, has typical brown asian eyes, and has long black hair normally worn in a braid. She used to be a basketball player when she went to school. I'll let you figure out her height from that. In case you can't figure it out, she's tall.

Caira is fairly muscular, though not from traveling (she's never been more than two or so cities away from his hometown.) Years of sports has given her muscles in her limbs and torsos. However, her cardio isn't too great - she's can't walk for more than maybe an hour before getting tired. She can sprint maybe 3/4 of a mile at the most.

Despite being tomboyish, she is feminine faced. Her body is an upside down triangle - well-endowed breasts and large handsfollowed with tiny hips and microscopic feet. Her face is quite gentle looking, contrary to her personality. She tends to wear sweatpants and a tanktop when traveling, though her wardrobe has changed to more durable materials such as denim for the adventure. You can see her wearing tenneshoes, jeans, and a bulletproof vest in the Harbinger's realm.

History: Caira has no interest in the Pokemon League at all. That is probably the main difference between her and the average trainer.

Caira was born into a higher class family. Her father worked as one of the head scientists in the Hoenn division of Silph Co. She grew up knowing she would probably take over her family's branch of the business, so she spent much of her time going to an actual school and learning. As she grew up, she wanted to be a trainer like all the cool kids in town and eventually started doing shifts at both Academic School and Pokemon School. She eventually had fun taking dares to see if she could turn weak Pokemon into decent battlers. The main cases of this were her Remoraid, Porygon, and Zubat.

She eventually grew up to be fairly tomboyish and stable. She has a good head, good friends and knows how to survive from her education. She may not have the most exciting life, but she's happy with it. Until she was walking home one day, that is...

You have been selected to represent humanity....

Pokemon:
    Porygon Z (Hex)- Having a pet Porygon is a tradition in Caira's family. She had it since a little kid, and through a variety of upgrades it has evolved to Porygon Z. It's not the toughest on her team, but it's clever and a source of emotional security. At first glance, it seems like it has no personality that you can't find in a normal computer program. You then find out it developed several glitches over time which gave it an...eccentric personality. Caira's favorite.

Octillery (Kalamari) - Kalamari is the Pokemon equivalent of a new-age hippy. You know, the type that's high most of the time and smells like skunk. A strong battler, he's too busy spacing out the world to actually participate in fights. It will cooperate if Caira and it have a common goal.

Banette (Polly) - Caira won Polly in one of those rigged contests from old fairgrounds. She has regretted it ever since. It has been able to get Caira in on it's pranks sometimes. This is as far as their friendship goes.

Golbat (Conrad) - Caira caught a Zubat in a cave. She did it as an experiment to see if an obnoxiously common Pokemon could be good. Conrad is a good enough battler. It's just that he's a bit too much of a short-tempered, neurotic wuss to do what an actual vampiric bat does. This makes him figuratively suck instead of literally suck. Caira's second favorite. She still wants to punch it most of the time.

The only ones that will pay much attention to her in battle is Conrad and possibly Hex, if it isn't busy glitching out.

Preferred starting location number: I'm good with whatever's left over. If I have to pick one...how about a nice random number. Like three.

Bag: 4 Pokeballs
    Small First Aid Kit
    Larger First Aid Kit for her pokemon
    Change of Clothes
    Knife
    Flint
    Blanket
    Caira found some explosive stuff in her dad's lab and thought it'd come in handy!
    Mini Water purifier!
    Blanket!
    Idiot's Guide to Not Dying in the Wild!
    There's a towel awkwardly wrapped around her about to burst bag.
    She but a bigger backpack around her backpack in case the first one breaks!

RP sample: "This is stupid," Caira sighed. The only answer she got was some screechy synthetic music from Hex. "You're being stupid, too. Can you please cut the racket?" The beep-boop-scrreeeeeesizzles died down, and Hex looked almost dejected. It took him about three minutes to make a fizzling noise and commence in helping her pack.

"Poriiiiiii," It looked at her, probably did some quick scan, and quickly flung about half of the contents on the floor. Three seconds later, it had zapped back into it's pokeball.

"Figures. How can something that's supposed to be top of the line be so screwed up?" She knew it was due to the fact that she hadn't commanded it to reset in a few years, but a Hex that wasn't busy being glitchy wasn't the Hex she knew. She quickly retrieved another pokeball at random, and soon Conrad flew out. He flew into the corner being generally useless. With a few flaps, he had fallen fast asleep.

Caira took this opportunity to zip up her backpack. She tried to do this hard and with force to have dramatic effect, but it didn't work out too well. She quickly scribbled a rushed out note-

Traveling on a pokemon journey for a year. I'll be back in time to catch up in school. ~Caira

-Caira tacked it up with obnoxious blue tape so her parents would see it when they got home.

"I'm so screwed." She was screwed. Pretty much none of her best pokemon, you know, actually battled. "So now I just wait to be transported."

It took about two hours waiting. Caira felt ripped off. There hadn't been any lazer light shows or heavenly lights to go with the teleportation. Not even any cool sound effects.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hi everyone! :D

Spikey-Eared Pichu you are accepted. It was very detailed, even if you had just been playing soulsilver (or heartgold) XD :P That's okay, the games are great references. I wonder how much weight you're carrying (espcially because of the two cases :P), but I guess if Gold and Silver can carry them in game, then I can't see why not. (or is that a loophole? XD). And thanks to your character, I have new ideas sprouting in my head *smirks evily*. You may have them at whichever level you like. And since you are an experienced trainer, it would only seem logical.

Monochrome I've reserved a spot for you. :)

Macaroni are you in the midst of making a profile? Currently all spots have been taken now too though. So for now Declined. Plus you need to have more info in your SU (assuming it isn't just because it isn't finished yet). In the event you are still interested, and a reserved someone does not have their SU up, if you fix up you're own SU, you still have a chance. :)

That being said, I'll be in and out of a busy state until Thursday (don't worry I'll still have time to read up on here), so I'll let those who are reserved now have until this coming Thursday (I assume that's enough time, if not PM me). Anyway, I hope to have my own SU up some time tomorrow, as well, I will also try to submit an OOC thread.

I hope you guys are excited :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    Nah, it's just due to incompletion. Thanks for informing me that all the spots were filled. C:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Just keep an ear (or eye) out to see if anyone decides to change their mind. :) And sorry about the timing :3

EDIT: Submitted OoC Thread

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • (Still working on.... Have to switch computers)

Name: Anne Davis

Personality: (2 paragraphs minimum)

Appearance: (2 paragraphs minimum)

History: (2 paragraphs minimum) Be sure to mention your character's level of experience or lack thereof, so as to legitimize their prowess as a pokemon trainer.

Pokemon: (up to 6 of course, additional info on your pokemon is optional)

Preferred starting location number: 6, I guess. Gotta love the desert.

Bag:
    -1/2 person tent
    -Sleeping bag
    -Canteen, 32 oz
    -Flashlight, pocket-sized, uses 2 AA batteries, waterproof and shock-absorbant, 6 hr battery life
    -Extra AA batteries, x8
    -Lighter, water and windproof
    -Gum, x15 sticks
    -Duct Tape, 2 rolls, 10 yd each (hundreds of uses!)
    -Pocket knife
    -First aid kit
    -Notepad and pens
    -Survival guide (Some of us have to learn how to survive in the wild)

RP sample: (Just write something that is the day before being transported to the realm, essentially it is your day of preparing for the transport; your character will believe the telepathic message to be true. You won't need to copy and paste a previous RP. It doesn't have to be that long, just something I can idea for how you write).

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    That's two extra people :3

I wonder if I should set the amount of people up to 10 X_x I question this only because I want people to be active. The good thing about this RP though is that while there are days, intereacting with another trainer is not the most important thing

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    NOOOO!!! This RP looks awesome and I'd like to join, if you do raise it to ten. So I'll work on my SU just in case you do. If you do, would I be able to reserve?

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I wonder if I should set the amount of people up to 10 X_x I question this only because I want people to be active. The good thing about this RP though is that while there are days, intereacting with another trainer is not the most important thing

AHHH! getting confused with names ;_; sorry fixing!

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hahaha! Done! And that is the last spot taken (again).

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yep! Macaroni, you are Approved

Just a quick note though, in your character's personality, you said she is very social, and in her history that she was very independent. A bit conflicting, but no biggy. If you just wanted to clarify, that'll be good. :)

So just so everyone keeps a heads up, we're waiting for namora, Monochrome, Hansa, THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!, THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!, pokemongarnet and myself to finish sign ups.

Hopefully no one will drop out :3 :)

I hope to start the RP Friday night or some time before the start of the weekend. :)

(and I hope everyone had a nice easter long weekend)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    THANK YOU~ I'll go fix that quickly, thanks for pointing it out!

I'm just hoping we get some more female characters in this roleplay shortly. xD;

RAGECANDYBAR

+20 HP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    aaa looks like I'm too late to sign up for this RP.
    However, I really do like it. If by any chance someone were to drop out or have some prior obligation would I be allowed to reserve a spot?

It's fine if not of course, but I supposed it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll be sure to let you know RAGE, though there is so far, at least one person waiting ahead of you, if ever the possibility were to come.

(oh dear, I didn't realize this RP to be so popular :3)

What I'm also glad about though is that we're nearing the summer, so we will all have plenty of time to do some RPing (I hope). :)

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Name: Lodovico "Vico" Silvio

Home Region: Hearthome City, Sinnoh

Physical Appearance: Vico is about 5"5 feet tall. His physique is somewhere between thin and average, leaning closer to average. His arms are also quite small, not quite skin and bones, but noticeable. His hands are also smooth as a babies booty. This would probably be due to the manual work he would do. His skin is rather pale shade, as if he needed a tan. His hair is jet black, moderately short and rather straight. It also points out in the middle at the top. Vico also makes sure it doesn't sag onto his face at all. He needs his physical appearance to stay as perfect as it can be. And finally, his eyes are a dark shade of brown. On the clothes side of things, Vico is wearing comfortable, black jeans. He would never think of letting them sag so he always wears a nice, black, belt to keep it from going down too low. His sneakers are both black and white, they were both comfortable and still functional in not breaking down. His socks go just above his ankles and are eggshell white. His outfit is completed with a polo shirt. One that is horizontally striped and flips between beige and white. It also has the number 57 over the heart area in a simple font. It's as long as any average T-shirt. He'll always have his collar down and it buttoned all the way up.

Personality: Vico likes things to be perfect. He always tries to make sure things are done right. He doesn't like failing and will make sure that all necessary precautions are taken so that things can be as good as they can possibly be. He also likes to give his all and then some. He'll give 200% and then give 210%. This ties in with his perfectionism, he will put his sweat, blood and tears into things. When he starts something he always makes sure to finish it. He's also pretty smart. He always thinks critically and outside of the box. He always tries to find new and creative ways to solve his problems so that everything he does can be, you guessed it, perfect. Although, Vico is quite bossy. The ultimate example of 'My way or the highway'. Although he does like things to be perfect, this has caused him to always want to take the helm and make sure no one does anything wrong. Also, he's pretty cocky and a little pretentious. He's always sure that he will be the one that comes out on top. He'll always expect that victory will always be right in his fingertips. He's also a bit of a snoop. He's always trying to act like Sherlock Holmes at any given interval. When he finds something that perplexes him, he'll go find out what it is, whether it's his business or not.

History: Vico was born and raised in a nice, high-class house. His younger childhood was always happy, filled with joy and life seemed sweet as honey. It felt like retirement about seventy or so years early. Vico was also the was the fourth of four children. They were all quite successful in what they did. Always getting As, bringing home trophies, always being that sort of ideal family that you always wish your apart of because it would seem nice. Being the the last of several, highly successful siblings, he always felt that he had a goal in life, a goal that he needed to meet before his life ends. A goal which he decided not just to meet, but to surpass, 10 fold. He was always determined from his goal of wanting to reach the high level of his siblings. That level of meeting perfection, and then finding a way, some way to get above perfection. And to get there, a single mistake would do nothing other than hold him down, so he always made sure that he would get used to making sure everything around him is perfect and that he takes any precautions to make sure it stays that way. But going to school in pre-teens, he saw that perfection wasn't in the minds of everyone so he always took it upon himself to make sure things stayed perfect. And honestly, it seemed like he was on his way. He was no disgrace to his family, he always tried and he always succeeded. He felt as if victory would always be a stone's throw away.

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon: Nuzleaf

Starter Nickname: Toto

Personality: Toto is one of those, not very heroic types. He's always the kind that's somewhat in fear, perpetually. And when he does do something, he's always more of the shield that no one remembers or even remotely cares about instead of the sword which is always held at such a high place. Although, Toto is self aware, he tries to fight his fear and try to be loyal, but the chances of him sucking it up and doing something heroic is practically at the flip of a coin. Sometimes he'll be the hero, sometimes he'll be the zero, simple as that. But when things aren't in a life or death situation , as he would think, he is usually happy and he enjoys being happy so that he won't have to face his fears or anything that could possible scare and/or startle him.

Pokemon: Numel

Nickname: Lumlum

Personality: Lumlum doesn't really think much about things. If everyone follows a strange noise or something, he won't be too eager to go. He'll just lie on his belly and wait there. He also has a short fuse, even for a fire type Pokemon. If someone tiny happens, he'll flip out in a fit of rage. If, say, an Oran Berry falls from a tree and hits his head, he'll use Ember and burn the tree to a crisp. But Lumlum, being simple minded, has simple pleasures. He doesn't need to work hard to be happy. He'll easily grin ear to ear just from having a simple lunch, lying down on his belly. He's also quite the nice Pokemon. Considering the simple mind he has, he doesn't expect people to make him mad or anything. He's always trusting and kind in what he does.

Pokemon: Lopunny

Nickname: Rya

Personality: Rya acts as though the world is already in debt to her. She acts as though you broke something of hers and you still owe her. She will treat new people with no real respect until they've proven themselves to her. She also isn't the most polite person. She's obnoxious and she doesn't really care. But she still claims to be the best thing ever. But, when she does like you, she won't be unbearable. She still might be a bit mean, but she will apologize and try to be nice. But she still does just try.

Preferred Location: 4.

Bag: -Tent
    -Sleeping Bag
    -Spare Set of Clothes
    -Mirror
    -A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
    -First Aid Kit
    -Small Pocket Knife
    -10 Packs of Strike-Anywhere Matches (10 matches per pack)
    -Magnifying Glass
    -Flash Light
    -Pokemon Food
    -Toilet Paper
    -Soap
    -3 Litres of Water
    -Thermos containing tea
    -Three glass cups
    -Roll of Tin Foil
    -Metal Pot

Is that good enough?

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY! you're just missing this information (including the RP sample). :) Otherwise I can't accept you just yet.

Pokemon: (up to 6 of course, additional info on your pokemon is optional)

Preferred starting location number: 1-6 (7 and 8 may be used as well; see attached map below for details)

Bag: (What's in your bag? Be realistic here. These will be finite resources. Make sure to include things that will ensure your survival, if not then those consequences you may encounter when RPing - just think of what "Lord of the Flies" did to the boys).

RP sample: (Just write something that is the day before being transported to the realm, essentially it is your day of preparing for the transport; your character will believe the telepathic message to be true. You won't need to copy and paste a previous RP. It doesn't have to be that long, just something I can idea for how you write).

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY! you are Accepted, if there is any pokemon items you would like to have, be sure to do that now. :) It's interesting that you chose first person. Of course this still works in an RP though. And ooo a perfectionist :O He'll soon learn in no time. XD You might also want to add a bit of history in terms of when martial law was enacted. :)

We need more girls (just one so far! :P).

Idk when I'll have my SU up though, I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few days, but will at least be periodically on to accept SUs and such. So hopefully by Monday I will have my own SU up and have started the RP. I also hope that the OOC thread will be accepted around that time as well. :)

EDIT: also in terms of coming across legendaries, this will generally be a rare occurrence that I will introduce myself at the beginning of the day's challenge post things. Plus don't expect catching them to be a cake walk :P

So when it comes to RPing, please don't say that your character just happened to come across Dialga (or some other legendary). But I don't mind that happening for regular pokemon (again, if it is realistic).

Last edited:

Hansa

I got Fusion Legend! Do you?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Sorry, but I just realized that I can't join this RP. Posting is already getting hectic with the ones Im in...

So, I have to un-reserve my place :D

Back