• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'd like to own a treehouse in Fortree!

Sirfetch’d

If you could own a home anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would it be and why? Do you like the Pokemon in this area or do you just love the feel of the town?

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
    Oddly, I'd like to live in Cinnabar. The idea of a city on an island that's in perpetual danger due to the active volcano right next door fascinates me. Plus they have the coolest gym leader of Kanto.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ecruteak or Cerulean probably :3 Ecruteak is so beautiful and Cerulean is close to the sea and in general seems like a pretty place I'd like.

Years
    I think a lot of the anime exclusive locations would be a great place to live, including almost any of the Orange Islands, and Alto Mare from the 5th Pokemon movie.

If we're going for places recognized series wide though, Vermilion, Olivine, Undella, Humilau, and Cyllage would be in my top 5. Basically, anywhere that's near the water and isn't considered one of the major cities of the region would be fine with me.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Fortree doesn't seem like it would have internet :/

I'd pick something like Snowpoint city. It'd be cool to live in a snowy area, and there is a port, which would make travel easy too.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    rt. 212, a nice, out of the way spot, waterfront view, free water (CONSTANT RAIN >.<) and firewood (very damp firewood >.>) otherwize, very quiet

Sinion

Insane Mastermind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    A cool idea for a new pokemon game, OWN your own house/place,etc in any city or place.

I'd pick Lilycove city to live in.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Probably Ecruteak! I think it's quite a central city but not too big as well. I love its design and the feel of the city as well - it clearly has a lot of history and culture.

Years
    I'd really love to live in one of those huts in Humilau City, complete with floors that visibly show the beautiful water below it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2020
    I'd love to live in Lavender Town. I love the atmosphere of the city, but only with the Pokémon Tower. If it is during the time of GSC and HGSS, I'd rather live in Ecruteak City because I love the overall design.

Back