• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'd suppose this would be an introduction

SkittyBot

Little Shiny Skitty
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2012
    And I also suppose you expect me to say 'Hi' but, no, I say hello! One thing you should know: I. Love. Skitty.

Years
  • Hiya, SkittyBot, and welcome to PC! Skitty is one of my favorite normal types, it's especially adorable in the anime. *c*

But yeah, it's very nice to meet you! I'm glad to see you've made some posts already, that's good progress. Hope you keep at it; I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. <: Make sure you read the official forum rules if you haven't already, though, as they're extremely important to know.

Anyway, it was great meeting you. <3 So go ahead and leave a message on my profile if you'd like to chat and make a new friend, I'm always open. I'd also love to assist you if you need help, so enjoy your stay!

Back