• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Idea)Pokemon Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironlucario

God of All Kips
Years
    • CT
    • Seen Feb 12, 2023
    Well, i had a great idea, and im pretty sure everyone who tried this gave up or didnt even start.
    I was thinking that Members from this community.
    Wait for it....
    Wait for it........
    Makes a rpg maker xp, pokemon game with all regions.
    Like seriously why hasnt it already been made?
    If you wanna start with me on this project post here. Your msn or skype
    Recruiting all types.

I Mean like there is everything available to make it. and it would be a great game.
    Why havent i done it?
    Im pretty sure all of you know what its like to make a huge game by yourself*cough*no-modivation*cough*

Update*:
    Just found
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159678
    Curt's Starter kit already has 3 regions done. :3

More info:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    Being aggressive wont help ._.
    Here is where you should of posted it:
    Beginner's Showcase

Because here is the description of it:
    'Got a game idea? Take it to the here and try to develop it futher. This forum is for your new game development projects and ideas, this is the spot to go! Constructive Critique welcome, so come and check out the new projects and voice your opinion on them.'

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Whatever i guess ur right. But dont act like a mod
    They are. And I'm going to act like one. This section is not where you post games or your game ideas. Take your thread to the Beginner's Showcase, and that's where you can post the thread in hopes that it will be approved. However you need to read the rules, and have a bit more information in your thread too.

And Pyrite, simply report in future, I know you were trying to help, but that way it alerts the moderators and we can sort things out. Thanks!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back