• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Idea] Pokemon Ranger Wii!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2013
    I've not really played the Pokemon Ranger series, although just yesterday I was playing my brother's Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia(Spelling? ;[) it was Ok, although I prefer the original series

But I think Pokemon Ranger on Wii would be cool ;] with all the 3D concepts like Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    It would be pretty amazing to have it on Wii, however there's the annoying arm movements, which would get you tired pretty easily. |: Also Pokemon Ranger has brought enough games in the past year! >O Let another Spin-Off have a turn.

Years
    Even though I hate the Ranger series, this would be a pretty good idea. Ranger would be perfect for Wii.

NatureKeeper

I've thought of the thing, and I was initially trying to fan-make it but I didn't get my programming lessons so I dumped the thing.

:/

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2011
    I've never actually played Pokemon Ranger, but I hear it sounds awesome! I'll definitely play this if it's on the Wii!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I could see work, just not work well. If it uses the Sensor Bar, it won't work well. If it uses MotionPlus, it would work well. I do think it should stick to the portables, but it would be good for a Wii U game.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
    Would be nice!If hte storyline wasn't too boring like the previous(HikarinoKanseki) I would buy it

Years
    It would be an interesting idea for a game, although the hand movements probably would be annoying. . .and would probably get slammed by reviewers because of it.

Back