• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideal Slice of Pizza

Years
    • Online now
    This topic has probably been done at some point in history (but hey here it is again)

What's your ideal pizza (including topics or extra stuff)

I would like no toppings, pepperoni is especially gross but sausage is okay. With pretzel stuffed crust.

If your struggling to think imagine ordering a pizza online and checking off the toppings you want.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • big and cheesy. like fresh mozzarella. and alfredo for the sauce. and crust stuffed w cheese. and parmesan on the outside of the crust. i really like cheese man

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years

• YOU ARE BANNED :rowlhmph:

So, anyways. Neapolitan pizza is probably the one I like the most, but also the one I've tasted the least amount of times. Most places around here make what apparently is Roman style pizza, which is definitely crunchier and slimmer, but still good! As long as the pizza is easy to cut or fold, it's generally fine. From my experience, you seem to get the best results with wood-fueled ovens over electric-powered ones, even if the risk of burning the whole pizza is likely higher hehe!

As for toppings, I'm fine with none but your standard tomato and cheese - if the pizza is good that is! I especially love pizzas with a lot of mozzarella. I do try other toppings as well, though nothing too crazy - the ingredients I tend to pick the most are ham, small tomatoes, extra cheese (oops!), but sometimes even fish like tuna or salmon (I get it it's not that amazing but it works well as a change of pace!). Generally there's no topping I would avoid right away, unless I dislike that particular ingredient, but also none that stands out as amazing to me 😊

btw i'm from nothern italy, i'm not that big of a pizza expert :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    YOU ARE BANNED :rowlhmph:

So, anyways. Neapolitan pizza is probably the one I like the most, but also the one I've tasted the least amount of times. Most places around here make what apparently is Roman style pizza, which is definitely crunchier and slimmer, but still good! As long as the pizza is easy to cut or fold, it's generally fine. From my experience, you seem to get the best results with wood-fueled ovens over electric-powered ones, even if the risk of burning the whole pizza is likely higher hehe!

As for toppings, I'm fine with none but your standard tomato and cheese - if the pizza is good that is! I especially love pizzas with a lot of mozzarella. I do try other toppings as well, though nothing too crazy - the ingredients I tend to pick the most are ham, small tomatoes, extra cheese (oops!), but sometimes even fish like tuna or salmon (I get it it's not that amazing but it works well as a change of pace!). Generally there's no topping I would avoid right away, unless I dislike that particular ingredient, but also none that stands out as amazing to me 😊

btw i'm from nothern italy, i'm not that big of a pizza expert :3
    Best pizza I've ever had was in northern Italy tbh, and it actually wasn't Hawaii, so ok then.

Years
  • I love Pepperoni pizza with jalapenos, that's my go-to topping! I had a Italian pizza by the canals in Venice last year though, I don't think that'll ever get topped...

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Love stuffed crust with pepperoni. Chocolate cake icing on a cheesy slice of pepperoni, that or a slice of full house.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • for me - Spinach Alfredo pizza
    with extra spinach
    for extra toppings - mushrooms and light pepperoni

garlic cheese sauce for dipping the crust in

Years
  • Boring maybe... but I like a plain pizza with a good sauce and cheese. If I have to use toppings, then maybe with some veggies or something. I feel like pepperonis and sausages are a bit of an overkill, but maybe that's just me ??

Back