• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ideas for Future Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Hello! This is a thread where you can post new ideas for music, items, etc. So hopefull some of our ideas will en up on the actual pokemon games. ^_^

Here some ideas:

- Make metal music for bosses
    - Make the wild pokemon battle music sort of resemble Music from Godzilla on NES
    - Use semi-violent sound effects (ex. TNT, MAC10 Uzi, Mossberg 500 Shotgun, etc.)
    - When you get to certain parts of the game, switch the camera to Mario-style POV, and you choose 3 pokemon (signaling 3 lives) then you advance through this part of the game platformer style. Then when your done, the game switches back to normal.
    - Put cut-scenes like in Emerald

All I have for now ^_^

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Umm... well firstly, this is the entirely wrong section for this - this is for discussing HGSS. Also I don't believe any other section (like say Black & White which will be the new gen games) allow such speculation either, so I'll close this as this is unlikely to remain open in other section either (and if it is there's likely already a speculation thread allowed anyways if you look).

Not that I'm sure why bosses need metal music in Pokemon games to begin with (and the intended audience is primarily kids - not exactly fitting music for them methinks)... and GameFreak aren't going to go make a platformer either - firstly that's take up a hell of a lot of memory and kinks to work out (controlling Magikarp?) and Pokemon is a turn-based game through and through - such things would only be in spin-off games and even then likely only in the form of say Pokemon Rumble, a WiiWare game.

But anyways, closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back