• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideas for future Pokemon games.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I just want to see character customizations (because if B/W are any indication, the designers have lost their touch), and I want to see an especially nasty and brutal rival... maybe at one point he helps out the evil team or threatens your family's life.

The rest of the Pokemon formula works, so don't mess with it (which I fear B/W is doing exactly that).

Rando

Lives to Eat
    Years
    I like these ideas for future Pokemon games. I, too, would enjoy if you could customize your character. I would love to see them combine Johto, Hoen, Kanto, etc. It would be a giant game, yes, but it would be so much fun. I think they should also change where you can find specific Pokemon. Have more Pokemon that only show up in the morning/evening/night, and also caves, swamps, mountains, etc. That way you have to keep going to different areas of the map to find certain species of Pokemon even after you're finished National Pokedex. Just like the Pokeradar in Platinum. I would love for the creators to take that idea and run with it.

Also, what do you all think about if they make a new Pokemon Snap game. In the first one, they only had a small fraction of Pokemon in the game (I think there were about 60/151). That was back in Gen I. Think about how many Pokemon there are now! Think about how much larger the game could be! I would be very happy if they made Pokemon Snap for the Wii or something.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    A new region, new character, new story, but with only Kanto/Johto Pokemon. Sadly, this will never happen. *sighs*

Back