• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideas For The Best Pkmn Game Ever

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    3D MMORPG Pokemon game, that will be the best. IF you are good enough, you become the GYM leader.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I would like a new battle system if it were to be with D/P graphics, because the current one has been getting old.

Years
    My idea is for the best Pokemon game is one where you can go to all the regions, catch all the Pokemon without going to Nintendo event, be in 3D, and a RTS game instead of a TBS game.

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I would love if for once, there would be an RPG-esque pokemon. What I mean by this is that there would be a deep and involving storyline. The entire game would be fully 3D, and you would travel around in 3D as well, sorta like Final Fantasy. Battles would happen right there on the screen, without a need to skip to a battle scene. And then you can play as the pokemon with their moves and whatever, turning it into a fighting game of some sort.

That would be my idea that I'd like to see made.

Years
    What about improving contests. *Cough* Make them anime styled *Cough*...but seriously, I think you should appeal moves first, then have a battle. But no ordinary battle, a battle where move selection according to the appealship, etc. is more important than the damage. I think that it would be pretty cool if they had you collect five ribbons as well as eight badges on your journey would be a nice touch, or even have a Grand Festival Adventure after you beat the elite four.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    you can be a dog breed
    some crossovers between yugioh pokemon and digimon
    all pokemon catchable
    lots of pokemon
    same as u guys said
    dark
    weater new

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    A Kanto-Johto-Hoenn-Sinnoh game would be the most boring game ever because you'd have to have the same party until they are lv100 and you see the credits. Normally, people beat the game in a short time to start training for competitive battles, which would be after a year with this.

An idea for the best Pokémon game ever? What about a MMORPG?

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
    Go to all the reigons. Each reigon would have someone from the show you could battle. Start off with any pokemon but only ones that werent evolved or legendary. Bring any 2 pokeon to the next reigon. FULLY customizable players. Mom keeping some of your money as an option.1 masterball per reigon. EVERY pokemon obtainable Battle Ash at the end. Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    Keep The Ideas Coming

I Have Already Started A Storyline It Is 7 Pages And Has Only Gone Up To The Cerulean Gym

Back