• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Idk my bff Jill?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Indeed. I must say that every commercial Mentioned so far in this thread I HATE!!!!

Warning:Contains yelling and channeled annoyance. Does not contain inappropriate material. Just frustration at very high levels.
    Spoiler:

That's why I dont watch much TV. Unless my one of my favorite shows is on.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Haha,for those of you who watch Adult Swim,all the Super Deluxe commercials scare the crap outta me [especially the one with the 7 eating 9 D:] I get tired of always seeing them ~ o-o;

OMG,TISNF! Haha,unforgettable. xD and so is Bow Chicka Wow Wow 8D

XD @ Bow Chicka Wow Wow. I was totally going to say that. D:

Haha. Super Deluxe commercials = nfsuhdgd XDD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I can't stand the Fios tech commercial and also the Bob commercial. I was baby sitting and that stupid bob guy's smile made the bay cry and I had a headache andever since then I can't stand it

:t354:TG

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Cash Call commercials anger me. The one's with Gary Coleman in them? It doesn't make sense, I might be mistaken, but I don't think he's poor.

Back