• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

idk

newbee

not the best
    Years
    i played pokemon ever since i found out what it was. and i dont know how good i am. thats why my user name is newbee. I dont know if this interesting or not but i live in hawaii too. i dont know what to do first on the pokecommunity cause there so much so yeah.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You live in Hawaii? I think that's totally fascinating! you're like.. 3 hours behind me so yeah. xD. I always wanted to go there someday..just to enjoy the fabulous weather you guys have, :D

How long have you been playing Pokemon? Er, a better question would be..which was your first game? Mine was Silver <3. It's okay if you're not good at it, the members here are willing to help ya out when it comes to playing. There are also help threads in each gaming section (if you're playing Black & White, you'll be able to find a B/W help thread at that section).

I can understand PC is quite a large community, and there are LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of things to do here. If you feel lost, or confused with something, I'm here to help! Send me or my partner Hiidoran a message and one of us will respond asap. :D Have fun, and I shall see ya around, ok!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    i played pokemon ever since i found out what it was. and i dont know how good i am. thats why my user name is newbee. I dont know if this interesting or not but i live in hawaii too. i dont know what to do first on the pokecommunity cause there so much so yeah.

Welcome to the forums, newbee! I think you'll learn a lot of things in PC, and with that, you'll soon become a competent guy yourself!

Seems like you'll have to take a look at the forum guides to get yourself started. I do hope that these are of use to you! I hope to see you again!

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    omg! your username is so awesome! =DDDD
    Hello there newbee, welcome to PC! ^^

Back