• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If a Jynx (not me) chase after you...

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    girlgenius said:
    I would...capture it! :P

Of course, if I didn't have any Pokeballs, I would hide in a cave or something like that. I...don't want it to catch me...
    What If There Just Happens Not To Be A Random Cave Around Somewhere?

Lexaeus

Pocky Monster
    Years
    Oh, heck no! *runs as fast as she can in the opposite direction* I'll try to lose it off the cliff! No, that'll take too long...wait! *pulls out flamethrower* Waha! Fire melts Ice! *uses it on Jynx and the freaky Pokemon melts* Hooray! Now to get rid of the female Mr. Mimes... >_>

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Lexaeus said:
    Oh, heck no! *runs as fast as she can in the opposite direction* I'll try to lose it off the cliff! No, that'll take too long...wait! *pulls out flamethrower* Waha! Fire melts Ice! *uses it on Jynx and the freaky Pokemon melts* Hooray! Now to get rid of the female Mr. Mimes... >_>
    Use dark types! XD

(how on earth did this thread come out again? ???)

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    You guys think Jynx is ebil! Admit it, folks! :'(

Well, I would befriend it with friendly words. Why would Jynx want to kiss a girl like me? But if she gets out of control, I'll pull her hair off 'till she's bald! XD Or, I would use my dark evil powers on her psychic powers or my flaming temper on her freezing coldness. I'm unbeatable. ^^

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Lady Pearl said:
    You guys think Jynx is ebil! Admit it, folks! :'(

Well, I would befriend it with friendly words. Why would Jynx want to kiss a girl like me? But if she gets out of control, I'll pull her hair off 'till she's bald! XD Or, I would use my dark evil powers on her psychic powers or my flaming temper on her freezing coldness. I'm unbeatable. ^^
    Someone told me that they saw some male ones in gold version... :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Impossible. Jynx in GSC were all Female. I think in FRLG they're all female, although I haven't played my FR in ages XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    jynx that person was lying and if the pokemon was chasing me id throw a pokeball at it and depending on how it acted id either throw it away keeping it in the pokeball or use it on my team XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I would stop runnong and try to catch it. XD. Or on the other hand I would run away from it as fast as I could.

Pokemon_Veteran

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    pokemunna said:
    jynx that person was lying and if the pokemon was chasing me id throw a pokeball at it and depending on how it acted id either throw it away keeping it in the pokeball or use it on my team XD
    Loads of people told me that. Regardless to which country.
    But I notice a thing: they all said it was Gold version XD
    Well, could be a bug in Gold Version...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    They're lying. Unless 99% of the Gold playing population are wrong, it's more likely that those people are wrong. Game Freak and Nintendo have been preaching this when GSC first came out.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Well...let me think....

In real life i would run as fast as i can. i not leting a girl pokemon kiss me if i don't want it to.

In Pokelife I would sent out any of my pokemon. One them will know a fire attack or by a fire type and burn that jynx to kingdom come

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    They're lying. Unless 99% of the Gold playing population are wrong, it's more likely that those people are wrong. Game Freak and Nintendo have been preaching this when GSC first came out.
    maybe...
    but why would that many ppl say the same thing?

Back