• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Any Of These Pokemon Could Be Legendary...

If Any Of These Pokemon Were To Become Legendary, Which Would It Be?

• Metagross

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • A Trio Made Of The Hitmons

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Volcarona

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Blissey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucario

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Arcanine

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Dusknoir

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Cofagrigus

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Golurk

• Porygon-Z

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Alakazam

• Total voters

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • I'd say Lucario, primarily for the role it played in the 8th movie. It also shows an ability that very few Pokemon possess: the ability to control aura.

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
  • I'd say Lucario, primarily for the role it played in the 8th movie. It also shows an ability that very few Pokemon possess: the ability to control aura.

Yeah. This Would Probably Be My Second Vote, For These Reasons.

Oh! I Forgot To Say Why I Voted Metagross

Despite It's Size, It Has Menacing Dex Entries, Is A Dominant Hunter. Already Having Pseudo Legendary Status, (I Reckon Garchomp Shouldn't Have Pseudo Legendary. Bump Up Lucario's Base Stats Game Freak.) I Think It Could Be An OK Legend.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Arcanine is badass enough to make him into legendary. or at least, pseudo legendary. I hope its counterpart get the sane treatment too.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I voted for the Hitmon trio , mainly for the lulz seeing as they're not quite as powerful as anything else on the poll. XD

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Volcarona and Lucario. Volca cause hes pretty hard to get..im pretty sure the only way you can get is by breeding him, getting that one egg from B/W, or catching that one in Relic Castle at Lv. 70. Plus, I mean hes already a legendary in my book, just because of that Relic Castle one XD. Lucario cause hes beast ^_^.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I'd say Volcarona, because it is obtained through Interaction like other Legends, and you have to go through a maze of sorts to get it. It seems to be rare, as well. Lucario I thought before DP came out was going to be Legendary as did many other people, so it wouldn't be surprise if somebody considered it a Legendary, not to mention is it not exactly common either, so the only way to get it is through Riley via Egg.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Arcanine and Metagross would fit in with the legends, mainly because they're pretty strong. Arcanine more so because it says it's legendary in some of the Pokedex entries :x

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
  • I would vote Lucario, Metagross, and Volcarona. They all have many legendary qualities, Volc being the most legendary. It was worshiped as a sun god, hello? lol

Also why is Spiritomb not up there? Is he already a legendary or something? If I remember correctly he's supposed to be pretty hard to get.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Seeing how Arcanine is the Legendary Pokemon...

Arcanine would be my top pick, but if I had to choose a second it'd have to be Golurk. It's pretty cool and could probably make a decent legendary, if you ask me. Plus, it only shares its dual typing with its pre-evo.!

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
  • @Tyranee
    Yeah, I Just Picked Some Random Pokemon. Otherwise Cofagrigus Wouldn't Be Up There. Spirtomb Would Be Good Though, Sorry I Didn't Add It. I Will If I Can Without Re-Setting The Poll. Can I?

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
  • @Yo Face Here
    As I Said Before, I Selected A Handful Of Random Pokemon. Otherwise Cofagrigus, Golurk And Blissey Wouldn't Be There. Sorry If I'm Sounding Mean. Oh, And You Picked Metagross. Epic.

Back