• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If anyone needs help.

Timmydoop

Expert Trainer
    Years
    I have all the Unova Pokedex Completed if you need a Pokemon I might be able to help you.

Just put the Name of the Pokemon on here that you need and I'll see if I can get it to you..

Timmydoop

Expert Trainer
    Years
    Yes to keep
    ... Why don't you take my Zoroark and breed it with a ditto... If your at the point you can have a Ditto at okay? Tell me what you think? I'll give you a Ditto too..

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    Uhh yeah I can take zoroark and breed it. I already have ditto so it's fine. When are you available?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hi there... is there any chance i can get an elekid from you? also i need help evolving my scyther into scizor. i have the metal coat and everything, i just need someone to trade it with then have trade it back to me is all.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Offer and request at least 10 specific Pokemon. This will give your clients a better idea of what you can offer (e.g. by specifically offering "Elekid" you will let other posters know you have access to Elekid in White Forest, or that if you have some Pokemon beyond the Unova dex).

Also, it will help you clients know if you want anything for your Pokemon. Just clarify.

Back