• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Ash had no travelling partners..

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    No. The worst pokegirls are those Fiorello Fangirls from Princess vs. Princess, who Misty definitely wasn't like at all.

Either way, at least be grateful for Misty for saving Ash's butt on his first day. If you really don't have anything nice to say at all regarding Misty, do us all a favor and get lost, especially when this has little to do with the topic at hand.

I disagree, it's not like he would not be able to get out of the water by himself. There would must defiantly be another person fishing. Also misty hasn't done much other that complained the entire journey, so instead of her being the worst, I think I can handle on of the worst

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I disagree, it's not like he would not be able to get out of the water by himself. There would must defiantly be another person fishing. Also misty hasn't done much other that complained the entire journey, so instead of her being the worst, I think I can handle on of the worst

He jumped off a cliff into the water, there was no shore on sight, at least not a shore that wasn't cliffsides, and he even had to swim away from a Gyarados that made its home in that river. Exactly how would he have gotten out anyways? Not to mention he has to keep hidden from the flock of Spearow he pretty much infuriated earlier (heck, that was the reason he even jumped in earlier).

Even if he DID somehow manage to get out of that body of water without Misty's help, pretty much the entire first episode nonetheless showed that he is completely incapable of travelling by himself, meaning he definitely wouldn't know how to cook to save his own life, meaning he definitely would be dead meat, literally, by the time he got to Viridian Forest via starvation (as it apparently took them 13 days just to get from Viridian City to Pewter City, based on what Showdown on Pewter City implied).

And BTW, there were plenty of instances where if it weren't for Misty, Ash at the very least would NOT have been able to get a necessary badge for the league (Riddle Me This is a good example, considering Misty's pretty much the reason why Ash even found Cinnabar Gym, never mind won the Volcano Badge by beating Blaine, and I should remind you that Cinnabar Gym was believed to have been shut down), and at worst would have died (aside from the events of the first episode, there's also what happened with the St. Anne when she, Ash, Brock, Jessie and James got trapped in there. She actually managed to come up with the plan to get them out of there, or at least her group). Heck, she even actually stood up and did something in episodes rather than simply complaining, and during the Pewter Gym match, she even clearly attempted to help Ash by supplying him with her Water Pokémon (only for Ash to refuse). She doesn't spend her time complaining the entire journey.

And anyways, to everyone else in the topic, hasn't anyone seen what happened when he tried to journey by himself in the first episode? He nearly ended up dead. So it's clear what would have happened if he tried to journey by himself.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    He jumped off a cliff into the water, there was no shore on sight, at least not a shore that wasn't cliffsides, and he even had to swim away from a Gyarados that made its home in that river. Exactly how would he have gotten out anyways? Not to mention he has to keep hidden from the flock of Spearow he pretty much infuriated earlier (heck, that was the reason he even jumped in earlier).

Even if he DID somehow manage to get out of that body of water without Misty's help, pretty much the entire first episode nonetheless showed that he is completely incapable of travelling by himself, meaning he definitely wouldn't know how to cook to save his own life, meaning he definitely would be dead meat, literally, by the time he got to Viridian Forest via starvation (as it apparently took them 13 days just to get from Viridian City to Pewter City, based on what Showdown on Pewter City implied).

And BTW, there were plenty of instances where if it weren't for Misty, Ash at the very least would NOT have been able to get a necessary badge for the league (Riddle Me This is a good example, considering Misty's pretty much the reason why Ash even found Cinnabar Gym, never mind won the Volcano Badge by beating Blaine, and I should remind you that Cinnabar Gym was believed to have been shut down), and at worst would have died (aside from the events of the first episode, there's also what happened with the St. Anne when she, Ash, Brock, Jessie and James got trapped in there. She actually managed to come up with the plan to get them out of there, or at least her group). Heck, she even actually stood up and did something in episodes rather than simply complaining, and during the Pewter Gym match, she even clearly attempted to help Ash by supplying him with her Water Pokémon (only for Ash to refuse). She doesn't spend her time complaining the entire journey.

And anyways, to everyone else in the topic, hasn't anyone seen what happened when he tried to journey by himself in the first episode? He nearly ended up dead. So it's clear what would have happened if he tried to journey by himself.

Your only taking about the first few episodes, your not looking at the whole thing, There was plenty of better pokegirls not to mention they would have both starved without Brock

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Your only taking about the first few episodes, your not looking at the whole thing, There was plenty of better pokegirls not to mention they would have both starved without Brock

May, Dawn, Iris, and possibly Serena? Sure (especially when May actually WAS demonstrated to be a terrible cook in AG), but Misty? No, she wasn't a bad cook at all. Actually, they got through 13 days stuck in Viridian Forest, and it is pretty clear in the first episode that Ash is completely ill equipped to be doing a journey by himself. And keep in mind, that time in Viridian Forest was BEFORE Brock entered the picture, meaning Misty was only one who could have cooked for the group. That's not even getting into the Orange Islands episode where she actually managed to capture Poliwag, where she cooked up that Stun Spore fever cure from the Salveyo Weed, which not only saved Ash and Tracey, but even Jessie. I also remember seeing an image of an Orange Islands card depicting Misty cooking stew, meaning she isn't that bad of a cook.

And BTW, I really wouldn't call May or Dawn "better" as they were the same as those Fiorello Fangirls (and I'd know because I actually saw them in action). In fact, of the characters, only Iris actually came the closest to actually being like Misty.

And actually, I AM looking at the whole thing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    No partners, no shippings, easy answer.

Here how its happen---

--- Ash run into a mature , intelligent and hot-temper girl .

---The girl think of him as a weirdo because of his childish personality.

--- They run into a group of Bad guys doing bad thing .

--- The Girl reveal to be a member of International Police who's investigate People who does Bad thing using Pokemon.

--- The girl tell Ash to stay away from Police matter and let her handle it.

--- But Ash keep interfering causing her to get angry and shout at Ash.

--- However that ruin her plan as Bad guys surrounded them.

---But then Ash turn out to be not as stupid or weak as that girl believe.

--- He already figured out their plan So he outsmarted them and defeated their leader to save the day.

--- The Girl apologize to Ash and thank him but Ash does something to get her mad again.

--- They part ways and the girl think she doesn't has to deal with Ash again.

--- Until She run into Ash again and again during her mission.

I think You already read enough Shounen Manga ( Dragonball , One Piece and fairy Tail) to know Where this going !!!

Back