• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Ash Was A Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    T'was thinking it would be funny to have a doujinshi where Satoshi is a boy, but dresses in that orange dress all the time. x.x I know... I'm weird.

I wonder what a female Satoshi would look like...

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    If ash was a girl, then...
    I don't know! I guess Pokemon would be totally different...

James Hawking

Insane Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    Hmm...
    If Ash was a girl, then I'd have to agree with Mac2492, in that the show would be completely different...
    I can't imagine that possibility, because Ash has been a central part of the show for a long time.
    (Talkin to myself: Ash has been in the show for.. I don't know.. THE WHOLE TIME!)
    I know that...
    Stupid voices in my head talkin again.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Imakuni? said:
    what orange dress? that would be funny XD

This is was what I was talking about. n.n()
    If Ash Was A Girl!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Wow, I give ya 10 for originality xD

If Ash was a girl, I guess he would have ponytails or something and instead of wearing jeans he would wear a skirt or something....eww, that will haunt me tonight. o_O;

I guess what I'm saying is that it is difficult for me to picture him as a girl, don't know why, but even thinking about him being a girl gives me the creeps.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    if ash=girl then um...ya...the entire series changes
    high chance that misty=boy, and so on...prob just about evry gender would prob reverse...well...a lot...put it that way...

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
    He would be called ashley :)

Ash(ley) would be freaky as a girl as girls dont :
    Run between pokemon in battle- movie 1

*Though enters head*
    If all the positions were changed:
    Ash would have a dad
    There would be female professsors
    Jesse would have purple hair *burst out laughing*
    Meowth woould be.........blue *Cant stop laughing*

Years
    A pikachu with Ash's face on it?!?!
    *shiver*
    Ya, I saw that episode, and it gave me quite frightning nightmares.

Anyways, I realy cannot see Ash as a girl. It has never crosed my mind, even thought the voice talent is by a girl. If that were to happen, I can't even fathom who the Cerulean Gym leader would be. If it were Misty...

*hurl*

omg, NVM
    (get outta my head, stupid voice!!!)

Maryland

Loves Lance. Squee
    Years
    Meh. Ash already is a girl. His voice sounds like it atleast. j/k. It really does, though

Well, if Ash was a girl, then the trio of friends he has would probably be completely different, IMO. He would still be the lovable loser, but only feminine.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hm, I guess if Ash was a girl, Brock will also be a girl and start flirting with boys. :P
    Then the boy Misty would be pulling Girl Brock's ponytails instead of her ears. Ahh, I can picture it perfectly. lol

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Maryland said:
    Meh. Ash already is a girl. His voice sounds like it atleast. j/k. It really does, though

Well, if Ash was a girl, then the trio of friends he has would probably be completely different, IMO. He would still be the lovable loser, but only feminine.

X3 That's because his seiyuu is a girl in both Japanese and English. *L*
    Yessu... That dress suits him. I say give him a magic wand. He could be a magic girl- err... boy. x.x

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    I think if satoshi were a girl the show would not have been so popular because in general the show was originally targeted towards japanese boys 12 and under. Although the fan base has extended extensively to other countries, genders and age groups, it may not have ever been translated if the main character had been female.

Since I'm in mad love with satoshi I dont think i'd watch the show much if he were a girl, because the art is kind of hideous and japanese television animation is so cheap and bad that thers almost no reason to watch it in genral unless there is some other motivation (like good characters or a good plot or humor).

Also probably s/he would be traveling with a group of two girls instead of a girl and a boy. This makes it less interesting because theres no gender diversity.

Also in the world of pocket monsters, girls do not go out on jouneys to become a master very often. There are those disgusting Pokemon Idol people but yeah thats lame.

If the character of Satoshi were exactly the same, same personality and everything, and was a really hot female....well then I'd be a lesbian. ;D

Oh btw I love satoshi in the dress so much, thast one of my favorite episodes ever!!! Gah he's so hot! :shocked:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back