• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Brock does leave fifth Generation: will you be happy?

Will you be happy?

• Yes

Votes: 30 21.0%
  • No

Votes: 78 54.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Rumors have it, that Brock may be finally leaving us.
    Will you be happy or sad?
    I think I'll end up cheering when he doesXD

Years
    Sad because he's been in the anime from the beginning (apart from when Tracey replaced him) and it wouldn't feel right without him.

Years
    I wouldn't want him gone! Tbh I kind of wish Misty would make another appearance. The original 3 ftw <3 Plus ash still owes her a bike XD

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I had no idea there were people who wanted Brock to stay.
    I thought every one wanted him to leave. A lot of Pokemon forums I go to want him gone LOL.
    Misty coming back is unlikley. Producer in Japan said no. At least not apart of the original group. I'm starting to think they forgot about her now too =/

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    i just want things to go back to the old times

ash, brock, and misty

soo i dont think brock should leave :3

Sir

Years
    I don't want the character to leave, but I want that voice actor to leave. I can't stand another season with that new voice.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Brock has been in the show since the very start, and seeing him leave is like seeing Ash leave in a sense. He's become a character that so many viewers are used to seeing. Even though he doesn't do much like other characters have, he's an original character and to see him go from the show possibly gives me mixed feelings about it.

For one, other than him being in the anime for a long time now, he just gives it some of its personal humor with the ladies and now Croagunk always being behind him because of it. He's also changed throughout the anime, meaning he's grown some. He's become more knowledgeable and has given the show a father figure for Ash and the third party member.

With him being gone though, it leaves room for someone new with a new inspiring goal other than the obvious second traveler female. Plus, Brock doesn't do much in the anime now these days and well unlike before him being gone makes it feel like you won't even miss him. Although, it's still mixed as it all depends on what new dreams Brock has in mind and whether or not that could possibly give him a boost in the show if he stays.

In short though, I'm a little in the middle of him leaving the show or not. We'll see...

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Maybe. I can't say because if someone cooler like Gary or Ritchie took his place, I'm all for it. Not a new character though, no only epic old characters can replace Brock. xD But if anything, maybe it's better he stays.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'd be disappointed. I love Brock's character, especially when he gets all flirty with the ladies haha.

Back