• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"If girls didn't exist, you wouldn't be born!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • To make it short, one gender needs the other to keep existing. "The Talk" says it all. Two females can't ____ ___*, neither can two males. So before you say that sentence in any form, think for a second. Also, I bet you can't prove me wrong.

*Censored by me, there could be young kids on this site.

Years
  • With the future knowledge we gain from stem cell research, we eventually will not need two of anything to generate human embryos that grow into fully developed human beings. We will end up creating protein blueprints of a human embryo and transplanting that into a stem cell to sustain the population instead of relying on more uncon`trollable methods.

Ask me in about 20 years when I control a small percentage of Earth's human population growth and I will gladly prove you wrong.. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You could just put "reproduce" or "have biological children together" in that spot, no need to censor out lewd things.

I don't think anyone argues that women could live without men or vice versa though. Someday with genetic engineering it will be possible, but not where we are right now.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that sperm can be artificially created in a lab using the necessary genetics from the female. Thereby a lesbian couple can produce a child of their own without a third-party's donation.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Yeahhhhhh basically what the others said. Yes, presently, we need a male and a female for reproduction. Yes, that is a solid fact. So no, there isn't much to discuss. Somewhere along the line, even if what the above poster said is true, both male and female gametes are needed. And although it'd be interesting to see where this could go in the future, right now, we've not covered much ground. For that reason I'm afraid this needs closing. Feel free to PM with with any questions.

-closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back