• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Humans were classed as pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    ok, if humans were classed as pokemon what would their base stats, abilities and moves be?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • They would be more faster I guess but I would agree on Darklordeon, humans wouldn't do that great with abilites.

I also agree with you about humans won't do great with abilities. I think this way because a lot of humans like to take advantage of the things that they have so imagine if a human has the ability "Frisk" it would always use its ability to steal another person's item such as a gold watch to sell for cash. As for base stats, I have no idea and moves would most likely be Physical Fighting type moves such as Karate Chop, Hi Jump Kick etc.

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I think in accordance to the Pokemon world, humans will generally be normal-type, but can learn fighting-type and even some psychic-type moves. But, humans are rather slow compared to most animals. Ever outrun a domesticated cat? I think not! Humans probably have fair, all-around stats, or high HP.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • If we were realistic here

HP - 30
    ATK - 45
    DEF - 35
    SPATK - 10
    SPDEF - 10
    SPD - 50

Yeah, thats about it.

There would be moves such as
    Attract, Karate Chop, Tackle, Slam, Double Kick, Tickle, Fake Tears, Lick, SandAttack, Calm Mind, Helping Hand, Return, Swagger, Rest, and Snore
    The ability would be Simple more than likely
    Type would be - Normal/Fighting

Back