• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If I were a... *Pokemon Name Here*

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Yo! I have decieded to make this new game. (I don't know If Its already made but I've already searched)

Its pretty much easy to do.
    So Heres how it goes. You must type "If I were a... <Pokemon Name Here>"
    And then a something to go after that. Can't really understand? Here what It could look like:

Poster 1: If I were a Magikarp, I would tell every Pokemon to watch out when I evolve

Poster 2: I would rate that 8/10
    Heres mine: If I were a Eevee, I would have to make 7 different HARD decisions when I am going to evolve!

There.. So Basically the next poster must rate and then make up there own :3
    Alright so I will start.

If I were Arcues, Picking types may be hard :S

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Good, but seems too much like the eevee example. 6/10

If I were a feebas, I would get myself an everstone :3

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Hmm, 7/10 (Don't worry Its a good one)

If I were a Munchlax, I would not eat at all until I evolve X3 (Snorlax SKINNY?)
    XD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    That could very well be the creepiest thing in the history of pokemon... ever. 8/10

If I were a probopass, I would be sad because of all the probopass hate going around. ;_;

Scalfittura

James Fan
    Years
    4/10, because I don't really get the joke and I REALLY hate probobass.... (no offence)

If I were Giratina I would swallow as many pp ups and pp maxs as possible to raise my shadow force.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    It wasn't a joke. I was commenting on how terrible it would be to be a probopass because everyone hates it.

5/10, Shadow force is a terrible move, as they could just use a normal type when you prepare for the attack, or someone like forretress who can just shrug it off. Also, I can think of much better things to do as Girantina.

If I were a voltorb, I would like exploding when people pick me up thinking I'm an item >=)

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    9/10 Thats a nice one, Just like in leafgreen Pokeballs = Voltorb in Powerplant XD

If I were a... Exploud I would scream 'till the whole world wakes up.

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
    1/10 i hate being woken up

If i were a ditto, i would impersonate George Bush and curse out America on TV

Ven~

twelvie lyfe
    Years
    9/10 its like saying hey im george bush and you know what really grinds my gears?
    YOU AMERICA SCREW YOU

if i were a lucario i would charge a kamehameha just like goku does...

KAAAAH MEEEEEEEH AAAAAA MEEEEEEH HAAAAAAA

Years
    7/10 Not exactly the most imagination used,but who doesn't love Lucario? lol

If I were Hitmonchan i'd become the UFC world champion and i'd join the Olympics & use the prize money for charity and stuff.After I get tired of being famous & fighting professionally i'd team up with a Hitmonlee & a Hitmontop and we'd walk the streets fighting crime and kicking ass.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2016
    8/10 goku is all right but i dont like him

if i were a rayqazza i would make team roket "blast of again" *

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    8 / 10
    That's not nice - though you would do a better job as something smaller! Pidgeot would just knock people down, :P

If I were a Tangela, I wouldn't have to worry about how I look.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Why? LOL
    Your A Tangled Plant. O.O

3/10

If I Was A Drowsee I Would Hypnotize People Into Thinking They're Idiots. :P

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Hehe, Thats funny! 9/10

If I were a Darkrai, I would give the world nightmares including me for some reason O.o

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Funny But Awkward. O.O

9/10

If I Was A Ninetales I Would Force My Trainer To Touch One Of My Tails So I Can Talk To Them.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    7 / 10 - you would also curse them with eternal bad luck.
    If I was an Exeggcute, I'd have six heads and therefore be 6x smarter than you...
    Except for that head which got cracked open.

And then later, I'd evolve into a coconut tree because that is the logical evolutionary path for 6 pink eggs.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    :P
    I Knew That. Give Me A Break.
    And 6x Smarter Then Me? C'mon...
    1/10

If I Was A Gallade I Would Carve Faced On Everybodys Stuff And Make Them Think The Town Is Haunted. XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Whait what? That kinda didn't make sense.

If I were a Feraligatr, I'd eat up that damn Team Rocket for the Sake of the show.

Back