• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If I were a... *Pokemon Name Here*

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
    I don't get why everyone hates Bidoof so much. I think it's cute if it's because of the way it looks. If it's because it appears too much, Pidgey did the exact same thing in Red and Blue.

3/10

If I were a Heracross I would attempt (but probably fail) to get the sweet, sweet nectar from the flower on a Venusaurs back.

~DaRkBlAcK~

I drink ur milkshake :P
    Years
    7/10

I meant i would beat you all and rule the world

if I was Snorlax i would eat ash, brock, and dawn :P

Salamence!

^^^^Caramelldansen^^^^
    Years
    9/10 lol magnet, hey, wanna take a ride in my sweet car? nah I had better not...get...so...awesome...*ZZZZZZZZ* *CHUNG* ahhhh crap!

If I were a Salamence, I would fly to all sorts of places and help humans and pokemon with things.

Years
    5/10 it's not funny but would be cool

If i were a Munchlax because i could eat all the food in the wrold and if someone tried to stop me i would eat them 2

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    7/10 i laughed at that, but can people think of something better than munchlax eating people and...things

If i were a Squirtle i would gang up on Charmander xD

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Eh... 4/10, not that good...

If I were a Bulbasaur, I stand under the sun until I evolve for a long time.

Years
    5/10 good but not funny

If i were a Staryu i would cut myself in half each time so i would regenerate and take over the world

muhahahhahaha

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    3/10

If I were a Grimer I would miss my organs.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    4/10

if i were a cunone i would take off that skull and reveal to the world that im sort sort of freakish charmander! [think about it, its mothers skull looks an awful lot like a charizards head...]

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    lol 7/10. i find it weird that a mew would scare people though :P

if i were a manaphy i would use Heart Swap on a hitmonchan and a snorlax. just to laugh at them.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    eh, 5/10 mainly because i think everyone would do that :P

if i were an evee, i would jump on a big pile of all the evolution stones, just to see if i evolved into some awesome super-pokemon.

Back