• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If I were good with titles, I'd put one riiiight.... here-->( )<--

Phillip Valerius

Velvet Hammer
    Years
    XP

Hello! Well, to get right to business, I really like your forum here! It appears to be well-run and well-organized; it's like a state-of-the-art, well-oiled machine, like nothing else I've seen in Pokemon fandome, suggesting the residence of a mature and capable staff. On the other hand, there are obviously some younger members here too, which is great, as I'm a little on the younger side myself :P So, I've got a great place full of people who I can hopefully be friends with ^^ I can't wait to find out.

Anyway, I myself am a forum-writer, and a roleplayer. Up until now, I've lurked at the bottom of a number of Sonic forums, writing fan-fictions about super-powered animals, and their daily adventures in a world I call Baran. It's been months since I've roleplayed seriously, but I hope that a change of forum type will change all that!

And, that brings me to why I'm here. Frankly, I got tired of my old forums. Sonic themes just got kind of old, you know? So, while I don't have any material about pokemon yet, I do hope to begin producing a pokemon fanfic some time this month, and I'm thinking about beginning a roleplay of some sort a short time before that. If anyone here is interested in helping me get that latter one off the ground, PM me for details!

So, roleplaying and writing will be the main things I do here. Can't wait to join you! See you then ^_^

Oh, and one more minor note. My family and I are moving from Virginia to Colorado, so I will be gone some time around July (The fifth at the latest), and I do not know when I will be back. July 10 is the earliest possible date.

Last edited:

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    welcome phillip ^_^ nice to meet ya and welcome to pokecommunity^_^ its really great that you're here!all you really need to do is be yourself and keep a' postin, follow the rules, and ..... have a great time!^_^ ^_^ ^_^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Oh looky here, a lengthy introduction. 00!

A non-generic title? Somebody punch me. :O

Well first off, I'm sure you won't get bored from our onslaught of themes. ;D Ah, so a writer and role player, eh? Some of the greatest sections (creativity wise) here at PC. I'm positive you'll enjoy everything. :D And I think you're actually right beside the community age, 14/15ish is the average age if I can remember correctly? Anyway, I was the same way when I bumped into PokéCommunity... Exhausted of previous forums that just don't "fit". And if you ever need a break from writing, the Other Trivia forum will become your best friend.

I'll make sure to check out some of your future work, Phillip Valerius. (I can also bet you'll soon be nicknamed PV) Hope you have a blast here at PokéCommunity! :D

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Wow! You're really unique! And mature, very very mature for your young age!

Welcome to PC, Phillip Valerius P-val! I hope you have a great time here! Drop a pm by me if you'd like to talk or be friends or something ^^

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
    I enjoyed reading your title and thread, and I'm sure you will fit in here at Pokecommunity. Well, there is not much more I can tell you except have fun, read the Rules and the FAQ.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hello! Well, to get right to business, I really like your forum here! It appears to be well-run and well-organized; it's like a state-of-the-art, well-oiled machine, like nothing else I've seen in Pokemon fandome, suggesting the residence of a mature and capable staff.

Yep, compared to a lot of other forums I frequent as well, PokeCommunity definitely has the best staff and is the best run forum I've been on so far in my forum life.*

On the other hand, there are obviously some younger members here too, which is great, as I'm a little on the younger side myself :P So, I've got a great place full of people who I can hopefully be friends with ^^ I can't wait to find out.

Yeah, a lot of the younger people hang out at the Diamond and Pearl, Emulation and ROM hacking sections, but there are always literate ones that'll post in other places too.

Anyway, I myself am a forum-writer, and a roleplayer. Up until now, I've lurked at the bottom of a number of Sonic forums, writing fan-fictions about super-powered animals, and their daily adventures in a world I call Baran. It's been months since I've roleplayed seriously, but I hope that a change of forum type will change all that!

Indeed, if you ever want to show off your roleplaying skills, do so in the Pokemon Roleplaying Board or the Other Roleplay Board if you don't want to roleplay with Pokemon. Of course, if you're a forum writer, I'm sure you'll have some writing that'll fit in with the Other Writing Board, but you're on a Pokemon forum, so if you ever feel like writing some fan fiction, I suppose you'd post it in the Pokemon Fan Fiction Board.

And, that brings me to why I'm here. Frankly, I got tired of my old forums. Sonic themes just got kind of old, you know? So, while I don't have any material about pokemon yet, I do hope to begin producing a pokemon fanfic some time this month, and I'm thinking about beginning a roleplay of some sort a short time before that. If anyone here is interested in helping me get that latter one off the ground, PM me for details!

Indeed, I'm rather interested in both of your ideas, and yes, I can definitely relate to the fact that some things can get old.

So, roleplaying and writing will be the main things I do here. Can't wait to join you! See you then ^_^

Excellent, you and I share the same interests then.

Oh, and one more minor note. My family and I are moving from Virginia to Colorado, so I will be gone some time around July (The fifth at the latest), and I do not know when I will be back. July 10 is the earliest possible date.

Good to know, good to know. Remember to read the Rules and the FAQ, the link to which can be found in my signature and most importantly, have fun.

Oh, I forgot, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

*Making references to threads is fun, aye, Ryan?

Back