• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If only everyone was like you

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
  • Wait... *confusion* so if everyone was like you, they'd go to war because they agree?

Anyways, I think a humanity without diversity, no matter what kind of personality, would be one dead planet where nothing happens.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Wait... *confusion* so if everyone was like you, they'd go to war because they agree?

Anyways, I think a humanity without diversity, no matter what kind of personality, would be one dead planet where nothing happens.

I messed my post up. :P
    Originally when I was thinking about my response I was going to say all the countries would go to war but then I decided the world would be perfect. Somehow I ended up putting world as war. Haha.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'd feel pretty upset, actually, because everyone is supposed to be unique, and that would be ruining that proven theory, plus I wouldn't be considered cool anymore :<

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If everyone was like me, for starters, people would be fighting wars just for fun.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • If everyone in the world was like me, PC would crash from 6 billion people logging on at the same time.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    If everyone in the world was like me, PC would crash from 6 billion people logging on at the same time.

I was gonna say that! XD

But yeah, if everyone in the world was exactly like me, it'd get annoying to just be agreed with for every single little thing. :| I like having a friendly argument. In fact I have one nearly every day.

God the world would be boring. Not that I'm boring.

Years
  • We would all worship Turtwig, have an insane obsession over Lucky Star and Haruhi, and have no need for a significant other for fear of losing money that could be going to games and new computers.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • If everyone in the world had OCD and obsessed over yaoi, it would be kinda screwed up ._.

I'm glad we're all different~ It makes things more interesting.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • if everyone was like me the malls would be crowded and everyone would be fighting over the clothes that they all want, everyone at school would like pokemon and sailor moon, and everyone would be able to play, tennis and the violin and everyone would be in downtown shopping causing 3 hour long line-ups, and everyone would be an artist.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • If there are multiple duplicates of me(of my personalities), I think there would be chaos and misunderstanding. Everyone agrees to what he wants, and in the end, there would be competition. It's like Neitze's theory "Survival of the Fittest"

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    If everyone was like me...everyone will never see each other since I stay on the computer everyday, XD There would be a whole lot of people online MSN, and everyone will be fat and happy. :3

Professor Pine

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • The world would be full of quiet, people who rarely talk and spend much of their time alone, a peaceful world but it would be boring for anyone who ended teleported there!

And everyone would worship a Pie, a giant Lobster, an obese Cat and a 12th Century Warlord!

LOL

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Ha.
    We would all be dead since I cant stand it when some one says i look/act like someone else; I jsut o and change myself up to prove I'm different. A world of that would just be an endless cycle of supposably normal emo people who plan and think about things way too much, only to find out that their plans usually go wrong and and they do better when they think on their head.

plus it would be pretty boring/ annoying

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • The world would fall apart due to laziness and procrastination but if not for that; Anxiety medicine would be the highest selling medicine in the market. Anime would be put on TV, specifically Pokemon's Japanese version, Hayate the Combat Butler and other anime I love. Majora's mask would have a cult around it and Shinji would be a freggin pimp. Not to mention the writers of the Pokemon anime would bring back old forgotten characters like Chigusa and the gymleaderes due to immense popularity and May would get the same fate as the GSball. There would be Japanese classes everywhere.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Nooooo... Please, God, never allow that!

A lot of zels going around would be soooo freaking boring. Specially if all of them have my shy or introvert personality. Nobody would talk to someone else, nobody would relationate with other people, and, of course, there wouldnt be breed in the human race, leading to its destruction. Please, dont let that happen! >_<

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Give it 5 minutes to kick in and boom. You have people blowing each other for the hell of it pokemon demamds made on the news every 5 minutes and every body that engages with man with woman actions will never leave the bedroom. So yeah it wouldnt go past a day. Oh and everybody would be zelda freaks carrying around with them master swords. Not like i do but i mean everyone would need self protection.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I would hate it. One of myself is enough. Dx

Back