• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If people could hear your thoughts...

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    there'd be a lot of Steven Universe stuff to listen to, that's for sure.

i also hope the listeners don't mind hearing songs for prolonged periods, because i get them stuck in my head all the time.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    My customer service would plummet, haha.

You don't want to know what I'm thinking when someone orders a twelve ounce blended coffee. You must hate your barista a lot to order that.

Years
    I don't think i'd have ANY friends in real life if people were always able to know of what I think. It's not stuff I would let out in the open public.

Years
    If people were able to hear my thoughts, I would want to crawl into a hole and die.

But, I'd probably be applauded for my acting skills, as the filter between my brain and my outward actions is incredible (especially at work). I could want to punch a customer in the face for whatever reason, and yet I'll still be cheery with them and try to strike up a conversation. If they knew what I was really thinking sometimes, I'd be long out of a job, haha.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Lately it would just me be not being where I wanna be in my life and my weird crush situation.

Back