• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If pokemon were human :)

Kabutops

Force to be Reckoned With
    Years
    If pokemon were humans what do you think all their jobs would be... i know the unmentionable-S would be unemployed :P

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
    If Pokemon were Human, then they wouldn't be Pokemon. Well, if they were human I guess Psyduck would be.................. a lifeguard. LOL Just one question......................who will save Psyduck?

Kabutops

Years
    another psyduck, that evolves and saves itself and the other one ? Kabutops (my favorite) would undoubtedly be a spy or assassin of some sort :P lol

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Kabutops isn't that fast, or strong enough to assassinate anyone ;p Those Ninjask sentries will spot your Kabutops in lightning speed and you'll be surrounded by Lanturns the next second ;p

Send all Unmentionable Sk to be used as fuel, being shoved down that fiery furnace. Send all Unmentionable W to be studied by scientist, never to see the daylights again. Tie an Unmentionable Sn to the ground in every playground so the kids can bounce up and down on its fat belly. And finally, send all Unmentionable B to use softboil day and night in countries facing food shortage without any rest at all.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Well, I can't imagine any Pokemon being human. Except for the Hitmons. x_X; Hitmonchan would be a famous boxer. Hitmonlee would be a karate kicking expert and Hitmontop would be a great break dancer. XD; Tyrouge would be a school student though. XDDD;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Interesting question! o_O|||

Whoa! Guss that Unmentionable Mr would be some sort of clown in circuses.
    Unmentionable A would be Scientist? Mathematician? Genius?
    Unmentionable Pi would probably be unemployed! XDDD
    Humph...what will unmentionable J do? A $|u+? <---XDDD

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    I wouldn't not like it

I would not love pokemons to be humans because it would destroy the main idea of pokemon!
    Anyway i can think of some pokemons being human!
    They can be: -
    1. Mr. Mime
    2. Hitmonchan
    3. Hitmonlee
    4. Hitmontop etc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Latios and Latias already have jobs!!!

If pokemon were humans I would hate pokemon so much...

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I think that he might thought that the title is "Which Pokemon you will employ"

Oh well,
    Squirtle'd prolly be some kind of gang leader, so as Gengar

Kabutops

Years
    Whut u talkin bout frostie??? Kabutops is ubar fast :D :P As soon as Ninjask saw him he'd cut off their wings and pin them to cardboard like a bug collection muahahahaha
    But Kabuto would be hunted down and used for armor (that's why they became extinct)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Tig said:
    Unmentionable B would be working in a hospital, what r u talking about Chairman_Kaga?

If the patient knows anything about the gameboy, they'll die at the sight of those ultimate evils... *shiver*

And chairman_Kaga... because of what you just said, I doubt that we can be friends with each other with such great difference in our beliefs

*holds up sign saying: Be cursed is Unmentionable B, Sn, S and W!*

Kabutops is quite slow for a sweeper... terribly slow... =/
    Its speed is quite doubtful if it's over 100 o.o; Ninjask is 180 with speed boost.

Kabutops

Years
    frostweaver said:
    Kabutops is quite slow for a sweeper... terribly slow... =/
    Its speed is quite doubtful if it's over 100 o.o; Ninjask is 180 with speed boost.
    ohwell even if it IS slow he'll just sneak up on them then do it muahahah

Kabutops

Years
    Humans Tig not sport toys...:P pikachu would be an unsuccesful school principal...Emphassis on unsuccesful

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    And chairman_Kaga... because of what you just said, I doubt that we can be friends with each other with such great difference in our beliefs

Lol...I just felt like mentioning the unmentionables, I feel so sorry for them XD

Back