• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real Which Pokemon Would You Avoid?

Giga Flare

The Onion Knight
Years
  • I did something like this on my Tumblr after I had a nightmare.

If Pokemon were real Which Pokemon Would You Avoid?
    Personally, I'd steer clear of Rayquaza and Seviper. I'm pretty sure Seviper could eat a person whole, and Rayquaza could demolish entire cities.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I would try and steer clear of pokes like Gyrados, Aggron, Kyurem(it would eat me). Basically anyone pokemon that is very violate that could kill me very easily or one eat me. I would definitely stay away from GarbageBagmon thing is meh.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I would avoid short tempered or extremely territorial pokemon like Tyranitar, Seviper, Zangoose, Nidoking, Aggron and something similar. I would avoid mischievous pokemon like Gengar, or something like as well.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • There's plenty of Pokemon I would avoid, but I'll just list 3...
    Usaring, a mother especially o.O
    Arbok and...
    Sharpedo.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • I would avoid if I was a pokemon Usaring, Tyranitar, Aggron, Gyrados,Seviper, Nidoking and Legendarys that will try to kill me or eat me.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • On land, I'd stay away from Grimer, Koffing, Trubbish and their evolved forms, because of the poison they have. On sea, I'd stay away from Gyarados, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Basculin, Carvanha, Sharpedo Frillish and Jellicent.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Sigilyph kinda scares me. When I was trying to catch one in Black, every time its big looming shadow popped up on the screen, I'd actually take a mental step back because it looked so freaky and imposing. In real life, I can only imagine these emotions manifesting themselves in even larger ways, so... yeah. Sigilyphs and me don't mix well.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    In all reality, I would avoid anything that could hurt me a lot. Small, cute pokemon. XD

Years
  • Victreebel / Carnivine - I wouldn't want it to eat me!!

Muk - Seriously, with the outfits I like to wear, he and I would NOT get on lol

Huntail - If I saw that swimming towards me, I'd run for the hills lol. Same with Carvanha lol

Exploud / Cofagrigus - Purely cause they look quite alarming lol

Elektrik / Elektross - Same reasons as for Huntail lol

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
  • Personally, any and all Pokemon that are evolved, exlcuding intentionally cute ones, or any first-route trash Pokemon, can kill a human being whenever it feels like, however it feels like.

So, pretty much, if I lived in the Pokemon world, I'd just shut myself inside the rest of my life after getting traumatized by a Butterfree using Stun Spore on me or something.

Noob out.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • Steelix!!

Seriously, if some massive iron snake came crashing down my street I wouldn't stop and say "Awww, Pokémon are so cute". I would get the heck out of there cursing like a sailor.

Or Jynx

*shudder*

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I think the answer should be "every single legendary in existence".

This.

Basically, every single Pokemon on this list, but primarily:

Charizard (a fire-breathing dragonlike Pokemon. 'Nuff said.)

Blastoise (Water cannons. Two of them. Mounted on its BACK. With high accuracy from 160 feet. And can PUNCH HOLES THROUGH THICK STEEL.)

Ash's Pikachu: see nearly EVERY DARN POKEMON EPISODE, SPECIAL, AND MOVIE IN EXISTENCE

Fearow (there's a reason why it took a powerful Thunderbolt just to take out its pre-evos/spawn)

Beedrill (likely as nasty as bees in real life)

Nidoking (Horn Drill=insta-KO)

Ninetales (yeah...considering all of my Naruto anime experience, I've learned that you do not mess with kyubi.)

Dugtrio (very speedy Earthquaking mole that can Scratch me as well)

Golduck (a duck with psychic powers doesn't really bode well)

Primeape (gets pissed off very easily, and can pack a whallop with all of its fighting attacks. And beats up anyone who makes it mad, even if it has to relentlessly chase him/her to the end of the world).

Arcanine (very fast, a liger-ish hybrid, and shoots flames)

Machamp (a humanshape Pokemon that doles out powerful punches at 1000 punches per 2 seconds? NO THANK YOU.

Alakazam (would likely crush my mind and/or toss me around like a rag doll fi I disturbed its meditation)

Dodrio
    : PECK! PECK! PECK! PECK! PECK! NONSTOP. DRILL PECK!

Haunter/Gengar: they arguably have the creepiest Pokedex entries ever.

Electrode: "Me go boom." A LOT.

Tauros: intimidating by looks alone

Gyarados: very vengeful for the mistreatment it endured during its Magikarp days, and is renowned for its viciousness and city-demolishing capabilities. STAY VERY, VERY FAR AWAY.

Ditto: can Transform into my worst Nightmare. *shudders*

Aerodactyl: = Speed; would likely pin me down before I could even attempt fleeing.

Legendary Birds: see Pokemon The Movie 2000: The Power of One.

Mewtwo/Mew: see Generation 1 metagame. And Pokemon The Movie 1: Mewtwo Strikes Back, AND Pokemon The Movie: Mewtwo Returns, AND The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon special, AND Pokemon The Movie 8: Lucario and The Mystery of Mew.

Steelix: menacing by appearances alone. And it's STEEL/GROUND-type.

Tyranitar: RAMPAGES CAN CAUSE MAPS TO BE REDRAWN. 'Nuff said.

Legendary Dogs: Re: Entei: Pokemon The Movie 3: Spell of The Unown
    Re: Suicune: Pokemon The Movie 4Ever: Celebi - Voice of the Forest
    Re: Raikou: The Legend of Thunder special
    ALL OF THEM - Pokemon The Movie 13: Zoroark, Master of Illusions

Lugia: Pokemon The Movie 2000: The Power of One

Ho-Oh: trailer of Pokemon Movie 13

Celebi: Pokemon The Movies: 4Ever and Zoroark, Master of Illusions. Not to mention a bunch of TV specials.

Blaziken: I can personally attest to its ferocity.

Sceptile: Walking, talking Leaf Blades ON SPEED.

Shedinja: soul-sucking ability just by its foes peering into its back.

Absol: most likely means that something cataclysmic is about to occur

Salamence: see Generation 4 metagame and Hoenn's Battle Tower.

Metagross: sentinent supercomputer with metallic brawn and PSYCHIC POWER.

Lati@s: Psychic dragon jet planes. Not even mentioning the amplifying Soul Dew.

Legendary Golems: They don't run from me like all those other wimpy Trios. Oh, no. They WAIT for me to come and catch them, having been sealed away. What does that say of how confident they are in their abilities?

Weather Trio: see Pokemon Emerald cutscene.

Jirachi: it can just wish to whisk me out of existence.

Deoxys: Mutated by a space virus. And see Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Infernape: The Pokemon incarnation of the Monkey King. AKA: GOKU/KAKAROT. OF DRAGONBALL Z.

Lucario
    : skilled Aura/Chakra/Ki wielder. For reference, please see Dragon Ball Z and Naruto + Naruto Shippuden. Also, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Rampardos: monstrous Attack. Yikes.

Ursaring
    : whenever I see it, it tends to looks pissed off. Which is not a good thing.

Wailord
    : It could just smush me by mere size and sheer weight alone.

Vespiquen
    : *shudders at what it could order its Combee minions/hive mind to have them handily dispatch of foes*

Spiritomb: So much mischief and misdeeds, it had to me bound to a stone for nearly 500 years.

Magmortar: Why would I even think of messing with anything that's Fire-type with an arm cannon?

Dusknoir: Affiliation with the spirit world? See ya.

Legendary lake guardians/pixies: Especially Uxle- wipes out the memory of anyone it sees just by opening its EYES. Also, Azelf can make humans lose willpower, leaving them immobile for all eternity.

Legendary reality dragon trio
    : See DP movie trilogy. Also, Dialga is DRAGON/STEEL. And Giratina is the only Pokemon to date that was banished to another realm as a renegade. Also, see Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Heatran: Fire/Steel with the ability Flash Fire sounds horrendous to
    combat.

Regigigas: so terrible, the keys to unlock it had to be sealed in a whole other region. And it's capable of towing continents.

Cresselia: despite its benevolent nature, see Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Again.

Darkrai: activates nightmares as a defense mechanism.

Arceus: created all Pokemon, and has the highest Base Stat Total in existence. And see Pokemon The Movie: To The Conquest of Space-Time/"Advent of Arceus".

Victini: brings victory wherever it goes, regardless of the opponent's typing.

Emboar:a wrestling fire pig. Related to the Monkey King. And looks like a Walking, talking BOMB. Not even mentioned Reckless+ its powerful recoil-damage attacks.
    Samurott: mistreated as Oshawott/Wotter by a portion of the fandom, and it's a freaking SAMURAI SEA OTTER. And when it goes bipedal, you know your about to get your butt thoroughly kicked.

Zoroark: nightmarish illusions...

Golurk
    : The Pokemon equivalent of the Megazord. With FEET ROCKETS.

Braviary
    : a punishing, courageous foe, I suspect.

Bisharp: Just freaking LOOK at its artwork. Also, see Power Rangers/Super Sentai and Kamen Rider. ALL seasons.

Hydreigon
    : A puppeteering hydra with one head that possibly subdued the other two heads without regret.

Haxorus: HAXX. DINOSAUR. AXE-FACE. SCARY BY DEFAULT.

Ulgamoth
    : A moth that can WITHSTAND flames, while doing some eerie dances as well.

Legendary Musketeers: Skilled in sword combat. *shudders*

Legendary Kami: Fabled of their potent abilities.

Legendary Tao Dragon Trio: 1. Their tails. 2. Their elements. 3. Their signature moves. 3. Their origin. Also, Re: Zekrom: BW001 - In The Shadow of Zekrom!

Genosect:a genetically-modified metallic bug cockroach engineered by a crime syndicate with a NUCLEAR CANNON ON ITS BACK.

Personally, any and all Pokemon that are evolved, exlcuding intentionally cute ones, or any first-route trash Pokemon, can kill a human being whenever it feels like, however it feels like.

Yeah...considering most first Routes have those annoying little kids that block you from mere rodent Pokemon, pretty much all of them pack the potential to be devastating. 0_o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    hm. I'd stay away from both Sableye, and Steelix. Drowzee and Hypno too.

-Sableye will give me nightmares
    -Steelix has a scary face
    -Drowzee and Hypno have always scared me since I say them in their debut episode of season 1

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...probably most everything bigger than half my size. Everything else would probably be able to kill me faaaaar too easily and they would be terrifying. :(

But to be truthful, if Pokémon were real (or suddenly became real overnight), I'd probably stay away from all of them. Unless I knew for SURE that a Pokémon was trained and safe, I wouldn't go near it. I don't even go near DOGS if the owner isn't right there and can assure me it's okay... nevermind things with magical powers. xD

Years
  • Almost all the Bug and Poison type Pokemon. :( Seviper, Beedrill, Arbok especially. But I don't there will be anything to worry about if we've got our own Pokemon with us, right?

Back