• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if pokemon were real

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    well if they were real it would basicly be alot more fun than school and all traveling is my thing and this would be alot of fun wouldn't you guys agree.

Years
    you would sit there and watch pokemon breed, and if you can get em to..force em o.O;;
    I would be out right now battllieng, that would be so much fun. Looking for legendaires, and finding out how to glitch my life up xD
    I would travel on a pigeot or dragonight....

Would Jynx be the queen of england?

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    If pokemon came out from no-where one day, people will believe that nintendo
    is doing weird lab experiments and the army would blackmail nintendo to make pokeballs.

bns560

Psycho Lupire
    Years
    It would be cool if you could transfer your gameboy pokemon to real life ^~ I would have Grovyle in less than five seconds!

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    you would sit there and watch pokemon breed, and if you can get em to..force em o.O;;

*lol* Well there's more to it than that, basiclly breeding means raising them well rather than meaning to have them do things to get a little baby Pok?mon (*Even though that CAN happen*) XD To put it simply I'd like to do what Brock does =p I'd get more joy out of raising rather them rather than battling with them, although I would try the battling out every now and then *lol*

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    *clears throat* actually there is no reason pokemon DONT exist! who knows? maybe pokemon do! i know its kinda farfetched (lol) but really if you hink abiut it. maybe they existed way before humans thought of them! it doesnt soubd possible but.... XD lol dont listen to me my ideas arenuts XD

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    You aren't nuts. I saw a Wingull once. It was 100% Wingull. I think somewhere FAR FAR away, pokemon live. They are taking trips to other planet's and thats how I saw wingull.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    Would Jynx be the queen of england?
    o_O||| What makes you think that? o_O|||
    ------------------------------------------
    Re Porygon:
    Ha! Try your best to stop'em!

Gotta stop'em all, Gotta stop'em all~
    Porygon!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It would be so cool if they were real, i would go to prof oak and get a squirtle i love sqiurtle!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 27, 2004
    It would be nice to battle with your Pok?mon in real life. My first Pok?mon would probably be Eevee and as soon as I get the chance evolve it in Umbreon :p or maybe houndour or poocheyena (as you might geuss I love the Dark type :D and the first legendary I would go after would be mew, lugia, groudon, Latios and Latias

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I would love it if Pokemon were real! It would be so much fun going on an adventure, and battling with your Pokemon!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I would like Pokemon to be real, but I don't think it will b a good idea...

Psychic--Destroy buildings, very destructive indeed
    Rock--Oh no...think of what happens if one roll cross a road
    Water--Flood everywhere
    Fire--Help~Fire!
    Ghost--People die without doing anything
    Poison--Hey! Air pollution!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    if pokemon were real i wouldn`t be sitting here at my omputer right now, i`d be out cathing, evolving, and breeding eevees.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Well......
    they basically are real.....
    let me just explain a concept which i dont understand why people dont get until this day.....
    Day dreaming- okay when you do this EVERYTHING is real! you can "show off" to your friends in daydreams to! you can make it BE real! so why do people want it to be in real life if you can make it better in daydreaming! you can do it anytime anywhere! pokemon can be real there! so why wish for it to be real if you can daydream it? why wish to be rich when you can really? get what im saying?

Back