• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon were real

Do you whish Pokemon were real

• Yes

Votes: 74 91.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Sometimes I imagine they are real just for the heck of it all..XP

I would <3 it becuase I would love to train and battle with my pokemon and put them in cntest...I would have fun all the time! (and I could ace the school place with an A...if you ever had pokemon arena 2 for the N64, there is a school option that teaches you things..it's really cool!)

I bet somewhere in the pokemon world, there is a thread like this that states, "What if pokemon did not exisit?" I bet some of them think of a world without pokemon for the hey of all too..XP

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Well... If Pokemon were real, there would be all the dangers of evil organisations who misuse Pokemon (like Team Rocket). And what about the damage they would do (especially the Legendaries "eek!":shocked: ).
    But since I'm here, it would be nice to have a real Pokemon. I would like the company of Dodrio (to ride around with) and perhaps Lapras (for a lovely home-made luxury cruise). And as for my bodyguard, I'd have either Gardevior or Syther. Hmm... :\
    And finally, for a cuddly friend, I'd have Zigzagoon (just think how soft and furry it would be). Aww... n_n

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    A Pokemon is basically the animes' "animal". Where we have Cardinals and Blue Jays, they have Pidgeys and various other bird pokemon.

Of course it'd be awesome if they were real. The truth is, that to the people citing "danger" is a reason they wouldn't want it real...is giant water pokemon more dangerous than a great white shark? How about a huge lion? Wasps? Bees? Serial killers? Armies.

I'd love it. Mostly because I have an active imagination and I'd love just to go explore the PKMN world/our world WITH pokemon.

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    But...

I want pokemon to be real, but what if I catch Zapdoz and you want it, but its the only one in the world! That would be unfair, but still..... i wish they were real!

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    You wouldn't catch a legendary, ahve you not seen what happens when peopel try to do that in the movies! It upsets the worlds balance, you'd ahve to be stupid to try that.

Years
    Of course it'd be dangerous... but, if the humans in the Pokemon world survives with Pokemon, why can't we? They look like normal human beings to me. If they were real, we could adapt to it, just like they have. Or at least that's what I think. :/

Why not? Pokemon are fasinating creatures. To have them around... that would be fun. They could be my pets, I'd take good care of them, and (hopefully XD) they'd like me. :3 However, I probably wouldn't battle them. That would be kinda mean. ;;

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
    I'd personally hate it if Pokémon were real. They would lose their anime appearance, so we'd have things looking like this and this. Can you imagine how scary a realistic Gyarados or Tyranitar would be? But aside from that, it would be...interesting. With Suicune and a lot of the Legendaries we could probably fix a lot of environmental mistakes (Rayquaza protecting the Ozone Layer, Lugia regulating the ocean currents, Suicune cleansing the waters, Celebi protecting the forests, etc.), but on the other hand that would also cause some problems (threat of Gyarados rampages, blackouts caused by gathered Pikachus, etc.)...and it would provide more events at the Olympics. O.o;

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Eh, but in the real world pokemon would get really hurt in battles, and then it would be animal abuse to have battles. And you'd still have to go to school, unfortunately unless you skipped. Which would be just fine by me :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2006
    Heck YES! Pokemon would be mean! You could challenge your friends! Fly to school (If you actually had any) Catch extreme rares..and so on...
    :) i can imagine it.. :classic:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    SamBee said:
    You wouldn't catch a legendary, ahve you not seen what happens when peopel try to do that in the movies! It upsets the worlds balance, you'd ahve to be stupid to try that.
    no....some people in this world have enough abilities to do things like that.... so if poke'mon were real,....lLedgendary poke'mon,...would be MORE ledgendary...and,....the world would be desrtoyed...put it that way...don't get me wrong,...I'd like to go through dangers like that(that's how I am!) while also answering the thread's question....do I even make sense?...

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    If pokemon were real that would be the greatest thing EVER! If they were real I'd have my pokemon squad on Emerald!

"You know..Gyarados become sinister, cold hearted monsters due to the fact that as Magikarp, they were treated poorly by people due to their very poor intellect. Magikarp are worthless. Not only that..but they can be found everywhere - literally...as long as there's a water source..Anyway..They can't be eaten as they mainly consist of bone and have limited attacks. Most Magikarp just splash (flipping around) in battle and therefore always lose. When Magikarp evolves into Gyarados.. it's hatred for the people who mistreated it causes it to go insane. Therefore, most Gyarados are maniacal killers. Gyarados, since ancient times were known to go on violent bloody rampages lasting up to a month. Once awakened, they only seek to destroy and are incapable of calming down even after eliminating whatever or whoever angered them. Treat your Magikarp well or suffer Gyarados' rage." If you saw one of those in the water you'd be dead.
    Magikarp is one of my all-time favourite pokemon, you wouldn't catch me mistreating one, or any pokemon for that matter.

And you'd still have to go to school, unfortunately unless you skipped. Which would be just fine by me
    Yeah, if we had pokemon, who'd need school? Sure, you'd need to learn the basics to get through life. But only like the stuff you learn up until secondary school. The stuff you learn there is pointless IMO.

How do you think crime would be if pokemon were real though? Personally I'd be fine. I have a Banette that would keep watch every night as it doesn't sleep.

chaotic_umbreon

umbreon is da best eeveelution
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    That would be and awsome thing if they were real. I know i would own and Umbreon, and perhaps houndoom, and crobat........*goes on talking forever about which pokemon I'd have"

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
    ah yes thad be awsome i would get a flygon and he could like fly me to places plus im homeschooled haha i dont have to go to school and i would catch pichu but not evolve him i dont like pikachu i would try to cathc all the pokemon but legendarys i dont think it would be that danguros and shineys would be a lot eaiser to find cuz you dont have to fight each pokemon you find like in the games

Last edited:

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
    Years
    MUSION said:
    If pokemon were real that would be the greatest thing EVER! If they were real I'd have my pokemon squad on Emerald!

Magikarp is one of my all-time favourite pokemon, you wouldn't catch me mistreating one, or any pokemon for that matter.

Yeah, if we had pokemon, who'd need school? Sure, you'd need to learn the basics to get through life. But only like the stuff you learn up until secondary school. The stuff you learn there is pointless IMO.

How do you think crime would be if pokemon were real though? Personally I'd be fine. I have a Banette that would keep watch every night as it doesn't sleep.

if you had to go to school,NO MORE BUS!!!and theres an easy way to settle a bet

Back