• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Poke'mon where real....

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Just thought of this randomly! XD

1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer?

3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of?

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?
    -----------------------------------------

Here's my answers! :D

1. I would have mainly my favourites -- Flareon,Torterra,Salamence/Aerodactly,Mightyena,Milotic/Vaporeon and Luxray/Ampharos.

2. I would be a contest participant aswell as a trainer. :D

3. I'd be scared of dog-like Poke'mon,like Houndour and Houndoom. (Not counting Poochyena and Mightyena <3)

4. Not to sure about this one. I'd probably stay in my country,the only times I'd be out of it is when I'd be on holiday (Or a vaction as you folks in the USA call it).

5. Most likely yes! I'd love to own a variety of different kinds and types of Poke'mon!
    --------------------------------------

(If this has been made before,or is in the wrong section,please feel free to delete/move it mods! Thanks!)

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    1.) my dream team! Rayquaza, Suicune, Charizard, Swampert, Mew, and Deoxys.
    2.) Normal trainer.
    3.) None.. NO FEAR!
    4.) Around the world!!
    5.) YES!!!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    1.Blaziken, Espeon, Jirachi, Empoleon, Meganium and umm...either Lugia, Suicune or Luxio.

2.Chamion! If not, your average trainer or maybe a Gym Leader...

3.Spinarak and Ariados. I suffer from Arachnaphobia (sp?), I think...XD

4.I would probably travel my region, then explore the other regions. :D

5.Meh, I'd probably search for some Pokemon but I'd much rather go everywhere battling a different variety of trainers. :\

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I'd have my team on my game, Suicune, Blissey, Ampharos, Salamence, Weavile and of course Breloom.
    I'd be a breeder.
    Hmmm . . . I dunno really. Ermm . . . Electivire.
    Around the whole world! ^_^
    Depends how I feel at the time. xD Not very likely though.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years

Obviously, a Xatu. Probably a Persian, too. Gliscor and Dusknoir would find their way onto my team later.

A Trainer. I battle competetively on Smogon, so why waste my knowledge on stats, etc.?

Gengar and Drowzee. Gengar hides in your shadows and can slip through walls... and based on the show, it can pull your soul out of your body. And imagine you wake up one night and an ugly yellow tapir is standing over you with its nose pressed up against yours... Yeah.

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?

My priorities are education, so I wouldn't travel primarily for Pokemon catching/battling. I'd probably just train in my hometown area.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
    - Charizard and Nidoking, definitely. I don't know about the rest. Pretty much anyone would do, I think. Maybe a Donphan and an Espeon. And a Shedinja would be pretty cool, too.

- I'm guessing mostly Pokémon trainer, but also contest participant.

- Dunno. Pokémon like Aipom are a bit freaky, haha. But if I were to guess, I'd say Ghost-type Pokémon.

- Hell yeah, I'd travel the world, and see everything there is to see.

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?
    - I guess not. I would assemble some of the Pokémon I like, and then just battle other trainers.

Last edited:

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Bellossom, Vespiquen, Blissey, Espeon, Ninetails and Milotic. :]

I think I would try and do a mixture and stick with what I was most comfortable in. XD

Non really. Maybe some of the legandary pokemon would scare me.

my own country probally but would love to travel around.

I'd love to own a furret, whismir, drifloon and crobat. XD Other than that I would be happy with my team. ^-^

Years
    1. I'd switch around a little, but my main team would be…Charizard, Dragonair, Lanturn, Sceptile, Flygon, and Espeon.

2. A trainer, I like battling more than breeding and participating in contests.

3. Um...I'm not sure…

4. Everywhere, around the world.

5. Yes, of course I would.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team? I'd be mostly classic, good ol', generation one Pokemon. With one non-gen I thrown in.

Raichu
    Arkanine
    Charizard
    Mightyena
    Alakazam
    Nidoking

I know, I know... I shouldn't have two fire Pokemon... but, sue me. I like fire Pokemon! ;]

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer? You should TOTALLY make Gym Leader an option. ;] Not that I'd be one, but it would be a cool option to have. Anyway, I'd be a regular ol' trainer.

3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of? Well, since I have two fire Pokemon... water Pokemon, I suppose.

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world? I'd make sure I visited every region. So I could earn every badge and attempt to catch every Pokemon. Variety is the spice of life and all that jazz.

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon? Why wouldn't I?

Lana.

*spin*
    Years

Espeon
    Umbreon
    Glaceon
    Jolteon
    Leafeon
    Vaporeon/Flareon

Ummm... all of the above? xD
    I would breed my Eevees, and use them to create stellar combos. I would specialize in double battling as trainer, but singles would suit me just fine. ^^

Hmm... probably Zubat/Golbat (it does suck blood, you know.)

I'd travel as long and as far as I wanted to.

Meh, not really. I'm satisfied with my Eevees and Eeveelutions, though a few Pokemon like Absol and Ninetales would be pretty cool...

typhlosion_king

hail typhlosion
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    typhlosion
    vaporeon
    flareon
    jolteon
    espeon
    umbreon

I would be a breeder.

I would be afraid of the agressive ghost or psychic pokemon

I would travel across the world looking for other breeders and learning new tricks and tips from them.

of course I would. That's how I would get new pokemon and learning new thing about them and breeding them.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    -Infernape
    -Empoleon
    -Torterra
    -Luxray
    -Umbreon
    -Gallade

-I'd participate in contests AND be a regular trainer

-Any Pokemon that is like...vicious...

-ALL ROUND THE WORLD!!

-YES! DUH!

I added my own question:

6. Who would you travel with on your journey(s)?
    -My friends
    -Blade <3
    -Jared
    -Zak
    -Ashley

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    1) What Pokémon would you have on your team?
    I'd have Raichu, Charizard, Garchomp, Drifblim, Quagsire, and maybe Torterra or Ivysaur.

2) Would you be a Pokémon breeder, contest participant or just a normal trainer?
    I'd participate in contests and be a trainer.

3) What Pokémon would you be scared of?
    Mr. Mime.

4) How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country, or travel all around the world?
    I'd travel all around the world.

5) If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Pokémon?
    Yes.

Years
    1. What Pokémon would you have on your team?

Aipom - My favorite Pokemon, so definitely. I wouldn't mind if it evolved though.
    Swampert - As my starter if it was the typical thing like in the games. It's my favorite starter.
    Kingdra - Another favorite Pokemon of mine.
    Absol - Once again, another favorite.
    Ariados - Same as the rest of my reasons.

And maybe some others if I was obsessed with them at the moment. My obsessions change quickly.

2. Would you be a Pokémon breeder, contest participant or just a normal trainer?

Probably a trainer.

3. What Pokémon would you be scared of?

Gyarados, Ursaring... basically any vicious, scary Pokemon that could kill you. And the creepy types like ghost.

4. How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country, or travel all around the world?

Go wherever I wanted. If I ended up in a new region, then that's where I ended up.

5. If you were to travel all over the world, would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Pokémon?

Would only catch Pokemon I like.

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    If Pokemon were real....oh, boy.
    I love Pokemon, but that would just be too much for our world to handle. Have you seen how some people treat normal animals? And Pokemon are real powerful, too. What if a Moltress or something loses control? Well, I guess we still have Pokemon on our side too. ^^; Some have ridiculously powerful attacks, like Dialga turning back time, and...yeah.
    Then there would be a bunch of laws and stuff that would need to be figured out before humans start interacting with them. You get the idea.
    But maybe Ash's world went through something like that, too. And all the parents allow their young children to battle monsters bravely with their pets. Perhaps after a few years, our world would get used to the Pokemon. Who knows? No one. And nobody ever will...
    I dunno. I just think Pokemon should remain only in cartoons, role-plays, and our imaginations. xD

Oh, but if they were, I would totally and pwningly kick BUTT with my freakin' awesome Raichu!
    MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Years
    Espeon of course. The others would be tough...probably Raichu, Absol, Ivysaur, Fearow, Wartortle.
    While not all of the are exactly my favorites, if pokemon was realI'd want ones that were easier to interact with and could pet and stuff.

I think being a breeder would be cool. I'd love to train tons of different species and make them happy. Of course, I would still battle.

Creepy things, like Sabeleye O.o

Probably stay in my own country

I'd try to get a lot of the species that I like that live around. Going abroad wouldn't be my thing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    1. Torchic, Bellossom, Azurill, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Igglybuff.
    2. Contest participant.
    3. Um... Snorlax? XD;
    4. Stay in my country.
    5. No because the cutest are the best. :3

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    1. For starting the journey I would choose, Pikachu, Torchic, Treeko, Piplup, Pidgey, Gastly. (I will train them till last evolution)

2. Normal trainer

3. I am scared of honey bee so Beedrill

4. First my country, then would think of others

5. Yes

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years

Hmm... let's see...
    Glaceon, as my namesake, would definitely be a default for me. As for the rest of the team, I would very likely choose a Vaporeon, because it is my favourite Water type Pokemon, either Flareon or Typhlosion as my Fire type, because they are both Fire types that really like, maybe a Kingdra for its Dragon typing or even an Altaria, because that is another dragon type I quite like. The final two slots would probably depend on certain things; if Legendaries were possible for capture, probably Zapdos and Latias, but since I tend to lean towards a non-Legendary way, when it comes to threads like this, Jolteon and either Espeon or Gardevoir. As you can tell, I'd be catching a lot of Eevees. XD;;

This is actually a rather difficult question to answer... I would love to be a Breeder of at the very least Eevee, but there is also the fact that I'd love to be a Contest Participant and a normal Pokemon Trainer, too. In general, you could say that I'd be a kind of jack-of-all-trades, putting my hand in each cookie jar in moderation; dabble in breeding for the taking care of my Pokemon, Contests to show off their moves and training to make sure they stay in top form.

Hmm... considering a few things about myself, I'd likely be a little jumpy around Ghost type Pokemon, as well as sneaky Dark types, like Murkrow. Gastly's line would probably be the worst offenders, since they like scaring people, but there is also the stalker quality of Duskull. Not to mention I'd probably be a little panicky around Pokemon known for rampaging, such as Gyarados and Rhyhorn. In general, it all comes down to how a Pokemon would naturally react to the presence of humans.

If I had the money to do so, I would travel to many different places; particularly the areas that have a lot of snowy or cold weather. One thing I would love to do is travel across a snowy landscape with my little Pokemon companion. Though in general, I'd mainly travel to locations with a lot of natural scenery.

I wouldn't particularly travel large distances for Pokemon, but I would like to go places to see Pokemon in their natural habitats. In a sense, you could say I would travel great distances for Pokemon, but with a number of exceptions, I would likely only travel great distances to see them in natural locations, rather than to capture them.

This was a nice little thread to participate in. ^^

Years

Probably these ones:

Raichu
    Charizard
    Vaporeon
    Suicune
    Alakazam
    Umbreon

Id be only a normal trainer. I think traveling and looking for new Pokemon is best!

Id be scared of some ghost Pokes such as Gengar and Sableye XD

Id definitely travel all around the world. Well, maybe I wouldn't climb on top of mountains or anything and Id hate anything cold but besides that Id go anywhere.

Not for all kinds but for my favorite Pokemon, of course.

Back