• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Someone Insulted Pokemon...

Would you defend Pokemon if someone ever insulted it?

• Total voters

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Pikachu cute....*cough cough*
    Back to topic:
    I will tell anyone why I love reading Pokemon Manga if they ask me anything about it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I wouldn't care if someone attacked Pokemon, it really depends on their approach. I might even agree with them, but most people I talk to aren't stupid enough to bring up such an old subject like "Pokemon Sucks". I'd admit I like Pokemon for all it is, but nothing more. If they keep attacking Pokemon, then they're the ones that are obessessed with Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 1, 2004
    trust me kiddies, when you go to college its a different story...**** you could say you love barney and wear barney t-shirts and everyone would be like rock on brotha! lol no joke.

I would defend it, and i already have many times. In 10th grade (im a college freshman now) everyone knew me as the pokemon freak and i didn't care...even a couple of times i would get notes during class asking me questions about it lol One time a kid said this girl in my class looked like a bulbasaur ( LMAO ) and they asked me to verify....and i did lol

Edit by Staff: I deleted your other post and appended its contents to this one. Please refrain from double posting in the future.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    Last time someone said "Pikachu Sucks", I flipped over and kicked the guy in the nuts until he fell over. Then I nudged him into a bathroom stall.

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • I think just about everybody in my grades knows I like it. ^_^;; I keep drawing fanart of it, and pretty much obsess over it. (For I have no life, really.) So if they couldn't possibly tell, they're sad, sad people. :P

No one really says anything about it either. They honestly don't care... I remembered one kid said to me, "You like Pokey-man?!" And I'm like, "Indeed. I like Pokemon." *holds up the Jiggly keychain of justice* *funky music plays* :P
    Anyways, I would defend it basicly, but in a civil manner. o.O I don't want any kids yelling to their parents that I hit them 'cause I like Pokemon. That'd be extremely.... sad...

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    I'm in college too and no one cares. I'm of the generation who first got addicted to Red and Blue.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    It depends what they're saying about, I would probally defend it, in a ... "nicer" way. n_n But that applys with people that I know. But if it's with people that I don't know, I would keep silent, that's what I hate about myself. ._. I'm too shy. ;_;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    If someone insulted Pok?mon I'd probably laugh and agree with them. Yeah, I'm very conformed.

Back