• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    and you would be still be a poochyena, the nicest of the dark pokes. =]. and the guy above me would be a chansey, b/c chansey cooks stuff

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I would be a poochyena? XD i know who your talking about. anyway your a missingno, and way cool poke.

GrayLuna

Years
    cool =D well lets see Scizor and Scyther have been said so know you are a bulbasaur well cause its green like Scyther =P

oh and *goes to see if Anastasia.R has new Art* =P

GrayLuna

Years
    know you're a pinsir why? cause you can catch Scyther in firered and pinsir in leafgreen so it just came to my head =P
    you got a pokepet cool 0.o

AnimeDDR110 where did you come from 0.o well i guess you beat me at posting so you are a deoxys with great speed

Last edited:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    your a blooper! something from a mario game. hahahaha. no anyway your a mespirit, something that comes out of nowhere. i love pinsir and scyther!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back