• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    A Jolteon.

I don't know why, but I think it fits you. I've heard good things about you while going through threads, and I think an Electric Pokemon would best fit such a personality if what I've read about you is true.

Please don't consider me stalker-like for saying this

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hm...some kinda water Pokemon?
    Like a...Milotic!
    I don't know why...maybe it's your name?
    Like Mimi? =D

Actually, I find that kind of funny. One RP I'm in, I have a Milotic nicknamed Serene XD

Jupiter is still a Blaziken. Wait... Jupiter is now May's Blaziken!!! *love May, dislike Sapphire*

Years
    Like Mimi? =D

Actually, I find that kind of funny. One RP I'm in, I have a Milotic nicknamed Serene XD

Jupiter is still a Blaziken. Wait... Jupiter is now May's Blaziken!!! *love May, dislike Sapphire*

Whoa, xD. Fear my Psyic (sp) Powahs! xD Just kidding.

'kay the person above...*looks up*
    Mm...mabye a...Scissor?
    The name just makes me think of Scissor for some reason. xD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Both teddiursa and umbreon are related to the moon, so you'll be oddish cause it's the first pokemon I thought of that learns moonlight.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    You lieks teh Harley, so you are now deemed a cacturne. (unless if your user title is referring to some other Harley I don't know about, which is very likely)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back