• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Hmm... I actually had a Gallade named Link once. What do both have in common? They're great fighters, of course (though Gallade doesn't have an annoying fairy named Navi following him around ><'). So you shall be Gallade~

Ah, I find that kind of funny. 'Cause my most recent Pokemon plushie is a Mesprit (which I named Mystia after the Touhou character). I would've chosen Azelf over it, but Azelf wasn't in the plushie bin. Only Uxie, which I don't like as much...

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    Hmm... I actually had a Gallade named Link once. What do both have in common? They're great fighters, of course (though Gallade doesn't have an annoying fairy named Navi following him around ><'). So you shall be Gallade~

Are you a Psychic type?
    Your a Hypno now because Gallade is exactly what I wanted to be.

Nah ... Your too cool to be a Hypno ...
    You'd be a ... Jirachi.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Dusclops due to your one-eyed avvie.

And hmm... I always knew I was a bit of a psychic, but I have yet to unlock my true powers. I am more or less a jinx, but still...

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I am *of course* not gonna be obvious and say Kingdra or any of your Pokemon in your siggy... (lemme guess, Plat. team? It's almost like mine... O_O)

So...

Because of your username... You'll be... Oddish! 'Cause Dekus remind me of them XD

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Yup! And 'tis what I was thinking of XD They always hide in shrubs in the ground, and Oddish sort of look like shrubs when hidden, so...

Anyhoo, based on your username, I'd say... Actually, I can't say. So I'll just say Tauros based on the person in your sig. with the many piercings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back