• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hmm, for some reason something is telling me Alakazam. Your avatar+profile just gives me this physic vibe. Not sure why though. xD But I go with Alakazam

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    I'm feeling a Shelder... It's cute and ice/water, and that reminds me of Misty and you use a lot of blue, so there you go

XxDawnfanxX

Years
    Since you have already been called Vaporean for obvious reasons..

Theres something that tells me Dragonair, true blue kanto girl just gives that feel that if not Vaporean, Dragonair would be the next choice.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hmm... I don't know why, but I feel an Electabuzz coming from you. Yeah... you're now an Electabuzz. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    You are a... Chansey! ^_^ ( did you pick electabuzz because on my avatar zeros outfit looks like an electabuzz?)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ( Yeah. XD; It was the first thing I thought up of ).

Meh. You're not an Electabuzz anymore. You're now.... a Lanturn. :P

XxDawnfanxX

Years
    Hmm, I can see you along the lines as a Umbreon. Just going by username here, I either think of ghost or shadow type pokemon haha.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    I feel like you're a

Wait for it
    Wait for it

Magikarp

Ok sorry my mind just suddenly went blank and that's the first Pokémon that popped into my head :P

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I know you told the "what pokemon would be your guardain" that everyone calls you solrock so Im gonna say......

Lunatone

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Were you the one with the Happiny comment in the weird thread? If so, you're Garchomp-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back