• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    A funny little thing, this game, because everybody I want to be origional, and it's not fun to just say something from the avatar of the above poster, but I'm gonna think out of the box and say: Alakazam.
    XD I like that pokemon!
    And it's gotta be shiny! yes, shinier than a star lighting up a pitch black room filled with paparazi. (you thought I was talkin about the stars in the universe, didn't you?) XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    *Eats camera because tummy says so*
    I will now eat your intelectual Alakazam brain, because it be so big and...big, and smart and smart I need teh brainz!
    XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    *Goes completely psyduck*:x *tries to think of pokemon*
    *hurts head*
    "psyayay?"

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Eevee! now I can evolve into any type of pokemon I want, and I can think straight! and on top of that, I'm rare! woohoo!
    you must be, a togekiss, because you bring happiness to this Anorith Munchlax psyduck Eevee's heart! XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I now pronounce you Latiace! *Zap*, sorry, it only does Latias and Latios...*disapointed* I know!
    *Zap*
    Dragonite! you can now travel at supersonic speed! how cool is that?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Nooo! I wanted to be a Cranidos! *jumps in machine* *Dies*:x
    *becomes ghastly* "what the hel- oh! you are now a shuppet without a master!"
    man says:"Don't you mean puppet without a ma-"
    Me:"Shut up!"
    XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    You're at school?
    Then you shal be a Slakoth! and during recess you will become a Vigoroth!
    And when the bell rings, you are a slaking. (the worlds slowest pokemon sure evolves fast...XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back