• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Palkia. Just kinda came to mind...

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I thought Crobat when I saw your name. Oddly enough the one in your signature had nothing to do with it. :) I looked at Haza and thought "haze" and Crobat learns haze so there ya go!

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • You are a pokemon master who apparantly likes the Sinnoh region, and starter pokemon. That narrows it down to Sinnoh starters, so I have resorted to your personality (as I see it from your posts) to determine which of the three you are most like. Survey says, chimchar. But since you are a 'master' you will be the finalized form of chimchar- so congradulations, I hereby pronounce you an infernape. Go 'flame' someone. >:3

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    You like Arceus, and the Jewel of Life, so I'm assuming you're into Pokemon Mythology, so go forth and become........

Sloking! He's smart and stuff :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back