• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    I think you're gonna be a Pikachu. Your sig has electric Pokemon and...I dunno, Pikachu is like a mascot or sig for Pokemon, so I'm kinda guessing. xD

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    a charmeleon, coz the guys wearing red
    and thats the first red pokemon that comes into mind ^_^

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    *_______*

You can be whatever you want~
    And you can have ice-cream too and six virtual cookies and a pat on the head for being a wonderful person~

can I be a kugamon nao? o3o

Years
    since you say your in 'The Asylum' its makes me thnk of mental people, and your nature being 'Naughty' makes me think of evil and an evil/mental (at least thats my opinion) pokemon is darkria
    So i think your darkria
    although your avitar kinda threw me a bit.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    hmm... i'm gonna have to say... Pidgey!!! JK... you are a Kyogre. becaus its the opposite of groudon :D and thats obviously your fav.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    kind of strange me being a latias (i'm a guy...) but she is my fav, and literally all over my post

your an eevee... i just cant put my finger on why tho... there is something about your sig and avi... oh well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back