• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    I say . . . Gyarados! Because the first thing I saw in your signature reminded me of one. (._.)
    Now that I think about it, it's more like a Kingdra, but I'm sticking with Gyarados. <_<

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    You would be Electabuzz. I have the perfect Fakemon for you, it's an Electric/Fighting type from Pokemon Acanthite, I got that from your Mankey avatar and the Pikachu in your signature. Since there's no Electric/Fighting type Pokemon yet, I chose a more fight-ish Electric. XP

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    You would be Electabuzz. I have the perfect Fakemon for you, it's an Electric/Fighting type from Pokemon Acanthite, I got that from your Mankey avatar and the Pikachu in your signature. Since there's no Electric/Fighting type Pokemon yet, I chose a more fight-ish Electric. XP

Heh. I am curious now- care to share?

As fer Flyboy, let's go with Slowpoke for irony.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back