• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    What is that thing?
    Because i don't know what Lies in your Avatar, I'll say:

:t201-u:

:t152:

Marksman MAY have been talking about Missingno...if you were, <shocked and horified gasp>

Have you never played the original (or original ENGLISH) versions of the game? Ah yes, Missingno...good times...:P

Basically just a glitch Pokemon that allowed you to get Pokemon above level 100 or clone items such as Master Balls and Rare Candy's.

I actually only realised how to pronounce Missingno last year...I had a friend in school who had Pokemon Blue but DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT MISSINGNO (and used it to bamboozle his equally ignorant cousins) and told him about it, and realised I had been pronouncing it as Missingo.

Sounds weird now....

Back on topic, Master Gamer can be Ditto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back