• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I wouldnt bet on it! From the elusive nature of your post, the terrible grammar, and the malicious intent, Im going to assume you are a mysterious Pokemon, possibly Dark or Ghost, without good typing fingers. Assuming you did in fact stop playing after Crystal, that limits the selection to the first 2 Generations. You're male, so that can sway the decision from more feminin Pokemon like Mismagius. And with the color scheme of your avatar, all the signs point to you being a Murkrow.

i stoped playing after crystal

omg i put something origional!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    very nice, im realy impressed.hmmm...your power of deduction is uncanny therefor i must conclude that you are *drum roll* slowpoke lol i honestly dont know, from the poke'mon that i actualy know of (the real ones) i would have to say *another drum roll* mewtwo cuz you seem smart...and purpleish...

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Well your location seems to lead that you are omnipresent, you are modest, male, a background type, and from the name and avatar you aren't simple, not easily debunked and found. The closest thing I can think of is Ralts, it can sense feelings, while not being omnipresent, it helps with being very area dispersed, Modest is an excellent nature for it, well Calm is probably better but whatever, its difficult to find, and hard to train, making it a challenge to work with. So Ralts it is.

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    Rayquaza, :] he always reminded me of a sky-knight ^-^

Lets say...jolteon, buut for non boring sake, Ampharos :]

i stoped playing after crystal

omg i put something origional!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    i cant quite put my finger on it, but i think you would be a...um...hmmm...its right on the type of my toung...um..oh yeah, a jolteon, i dont know why though...weird huh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back