• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

Sirfetch’d

You would be a Diancie! You seem to like Mega Pokemon :3

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hmm, let me think of a unique answer here... I think you should be a Glalie! That thing is awesome as heck, plus it's somewhat weather-based like Castform, albeit only in the icy sector.

I totally didn't cheat using this thread. (lol) Okay, maybe I did, but Glalie is still super awesome. ;P

Sirfetch’d

You are a Kingler! That 99 has to stand for something and Kingler is Pokemon #99 ;)

Years
  • You are a buneary! You claim to be "The Bunny Pokemon" and buneary is a bunny (sort of) and seem nice because of your previous posts!

Sirfetch’d

Your name has frog in it so you are clearly a Politoed :)

Sirfetch’d

Your avatar is colorful like a Chatot, so you can be one :)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Mega Loppuny. Its OP as much as you're competitive battling skills. No homo and no shitting. I've seen you play in Showdown and you're awesome.

Sirfetch’d

You were a tough one to decide for, but something is giving me the mega-Metagross vibes with you.

Sirfetch’d

Going to go with another Ice type for you and say you are a Lapras :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Everyone has been saying Pikachu so I'm going to be different and say Murkrow!

Back